Windows 10: changing file format

Discus and support changing file format in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do you change txt file to pdf?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MerylJohn, Jul 24, 2018.

1. MerylJohn Win User

changing file format

how do you change txt file to pdf?

:)

MerylJohn, Jul 24, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 24, 2018
  4. changing file format

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

changing file format

1. changing file format - Similar Threads - changing file format

2. Files format and name changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files format and name changed: I have a toshiba 1TB external drive . on my drive some of the files were renamed and changed tothe following format <file name>.id-30BEA7CC.[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].filters i am unable to open or recover these files please help....
  3. All files changes to .rejg format.

All files changes to .rejg format.: All audio, video and document files of my computer are changed to .rejg format. I am not able to access anything and every folder have a readme.txt file saying: ATTENTION!Don’t worry, you can return all your files!All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other...
  4. All files changes to .rejg format.

All files changes to .rejg format.: All audio, video and document files of my computer are changed to .rejg format. I am not able to access anything and every folder have a readme.txt file saying: ATTENTION!Don’t worry, you can return all your files!All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other...
  5. All Files changed to .vYB format

All Files changed to .vYB format: Hi, Recently all my files are changed to .vyb instead of usual one also now my file are unable to open on all drives i have lost almost 3 years of work And i am getting a bsod with a phone number to call microsoft. How to fix this file extension? Also it has happened...
  6. Download format files. How to change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download format files. How to change?: So i am trying to get a file downloaded but it keeps downloading as a Photoshop file. how do i change the default way that it downloads to like a pdf or a jpg. submitted by /u/dovice_YT [link] [comments]...
  7. changing a file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing a file format: I am trying to change an email file into a different file format so I am able to upload it to a company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-a-file-format/54867f08-bcaa-419b-aada-2c6b5e3a26d7"
  8. Windows file format changed to .mmnn

Windows file format changed to .mmnn: Hi, I am facing a big problem. I'm using windows 10. All my files has been changed to .mmnn format. Ex: my_cv.docx changed to my_cv.docx.mmnn. How to solve this problem. Please help me....
  9. File Format Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Format Change: Hi, My all File format suddenly change with "Assignments1.xlsx.DATAWAIT" DATAWAIT Format, how I can resolve this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-change/5837546c-3714-4139-9b55-7b5c565aea1d
  10. urget!!!!!!!!Files format change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    urget!!!!!!!!Files format change: hi guys, all of sudden my personal files (pictures, word....) had their names to garbage (exp: xghjgsfsvs.94da) instead of their normal format. the size of files is still the same but I can not open any of them....my windows is 10 updated and clean system and my antivirus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changingfile format software