Windows 10: Changing font color of the login-screen

Discus and support Changing font color of the login-screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to change the font-color of the username in the login-screen? Maybe changing the font and fontsize too? [img] Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheGerMan, Feb 28, 2016.

1. TheGerMan Win User

Changing font color of the login-screen

Hello,

is it possible to change the font-color of the username in the login-screen?
    Maybe changing the font and fontsize too?

Changing font color of the login-screen [​IMG]

Thanks.

:)

TheGerMan, Feb 28, 2016
  2. jdematt Win User

Nokia 2600 Question

Hello everyone. I just got my new phone today in the mail (Nokia 2600), and I have a quick question. Is it possible to change the color of the font on the main screen? I know of the option to change the "standyby screen font color", but this only changes
    the color of the font at the top, not the bottom font which reads "menu, options" and etc. Any suggestions?

jdematt, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Change the Print Menu Screen background and font color on Windows 10

Old title: Print Menu Screen

In Windows 10, the print menu screen is black with white font. How do you change the background color and font color? The print screen window used to be blue with black font in previous versions.

DarchelleMcKesson, Feb 28, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi GerMan,

Font color: High Contrast Theme,
    Font size: raise the DPI in Display Settings,
    Font look: not that I'm aware of! *Wink

Edwin, Feb 28, 2016
  5. TheGerMan Win User
    Thank you Edwin.
    Works, but this is not what I'm looking for. It changes too many settings.
    I thought there is perhaps a little change in the registry or something like that ...

Explaining what I wanna do:
    I dont't like any user account picture in the login screen.
    A transparent .gif would be the solution, but Windows doesn't like .gifs here ...
    I've changed the login screen wallpaper, but it's very hard exactly cutting out my new "account picture".
    So I need another color of the username if the wallpaper is too similar.

In Win 7 I had found a way with the ResourceHacker "disappearing" the pic.
    Unfortunately not working with Win 10.

TheGerMan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Changing font color of the login-screen - Similar Threads - Changing font color

2. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  3. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  4. font color change

in Windows 10 Customization
    font color change: How do I change gray font color to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-change/295973f5-2fd2-46ce-9a88-ab214a12070b
  5. Changing folder font color

Changing folder font color: Hi, I'd like your support on how to change font color in folders in Windows 10. I'd like to have them in black, I found this advice online but it didn't work, many thanks! What you'll have to do, is right-click your desktop background, and select Personalize. Then, change...
  6. Change Font Color

Change Font Color: I have been having problems with the colored font for incoming emails. I cannot read them because they are too faint. How do I change this font to black so I can read it? Send me a link to change the font to black for any font color. Thanks. Paul Jones...
  7. Change login screen background color

Change login screen background color: I upgraded my PC from 8.1 and I had a black background for the login screen before and after I had upgraded it had grandfathered that background color. Now that I did an in-place upgrade (to fix some bad windows files), it seems it has taken on the default blue since I have...
  8. Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

Changing color of fonts and background on the screen: There is a blue tinge to the icons, background, and text typed. How resort to white background and black letters in all programs? Thank you. 44676
  9. Change color user login screen

Change color user login screen: I have searched for hours trying to find out how to change the color of the user login screen. Mine is the ugliest color. None of the information I found on Windows 8 will work on Windows 10. There is another post regarding this on this site but I am unable to open its answer...
  10. Changing color of fonts on the screen.

Changing color of fonts on the screen.: For some reason, the font colors have become blue when they were previously black, which is what I want. I don't know how to get them back. Also, the background color is a light pink color and I want white. 44494