Windows 10: changing Homescreen options

Discus and support changing Homescreen options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm wondering if anyone knows how I could change my homescreen to display a directory other than my desktop, for example my downloads, or pictures etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cg21315, Jul 19, 2018.

1. cg21315 Win User

changing Homescreen options

I'm wondering if anyone knows how I could change my homescreen to display a directory other than my desktop, for example my downloads, or pictures etc.

The reason why I'm asking is because everything is being stored on the desktop under my OneDrive and I want to change it so that my homescreen displays my regular desktop, not the one under Onedrive.

Thanks in advance!

:)

cg21315, Jul 19, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2018
  4. changing Homescreen options

e71 homescreen

This question is no biggie I guess...but I've got to ask...

The "to do list" icon does not appear on my homescreen. I did it the right way, ticked the box and all..it just isn't there:smileysad: any suggestions? TNX

angellicano, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

changing Homescreen options

1. changing Homescreen options - Similar Threads - changing Homescreen options

2. .dll files on homescreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .dll files on homescreen: So after I downloaded Teamspeak some .dll files from Qt5 were on my homescreen, I did a virus scan and everything is fine. I was wondering how I can get them off of the homescreen cause It's annoying....
  3. Bug With HomeScreen Icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug With HomeScreen Icons: [IMG]What can i do to fix this problem? My homescreen icons are bug and they saty like that even though I close everything. I already turn off my pc like 3 times, and also restarted it...
  4. homescreen on desktop of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    homescreen on desktop of Windows 10: My wallpaper and icons have suddently enlarged. I right clicked on open space and then clicked refresh but no change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homescreen-on-desktop-of-windows-10/e31dbef1-f326-4cfb-bc30-79228d7f9057
  5. i want to change the font on my computer homescreen and outgoing font

i want to change the font on my computer homescreen and outgoing font: mailto:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***Barbiz computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-font-on-my-computer/7f591819-d063-4161-bea7-4b8641369468
  6. Computer homescreen Login

Computer homescreen Login: I can't login on my computer homescreen. all of a sudden its telling me I have a wrong password, Need to talk to someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-homescreen-login/42b5f76f-e70b-4b29-ac3c-32cdbe25f000
  7. Homescreen changed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Homescreen changed: Today my home screen suddenly changed. Suddenly thare are all these tiles and the icons that used to be there have vanished. How can I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homescreen-changed/6366b1ec-a829-4e12-b780-332c1478bb83
  8. Stuck on windows 10 homescreen after changing font

Stuck on windows 10 homescreen after changing font: I tried to change my font on windows 10, restarted my pc and now I cant even do anything since im stuck on my homescreen. Anyone knows the fix?...
  9. popup on my desktop homescreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    popup on my desktop homescreen: I left mt apple computer sitting at the home screen when a popup window appeared that said "suspicious content found". I cant remember 100% what it looked like bc it was a while ago, but it had that typical Microsoft look like from the website. I was wondering what this even...
  10. homescreen settings

homescreen settings: my display when my laptop turns on looked like a normal computer screen but now all the start apps are taking up the entire screen and I don't know how to get rid of that and make it look like a normal computer homepage again....