Windows 10: Changing Password Question

Discus and support Changing Password Question in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Used the MS Media Creation Tool to get going again. But realize when I used it, and I believe it requested that you set up a Password (so... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Robert11, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Robert11 Win User

Changing Password Question

Hello,

Used the MS Media Creation Tool to get going again.

But realize when I used it, and I believe it requested that you set up a Password (so many screens; am I right about this)
    I probably set it up with a Password that would not be good for other members of the family to remember/use.

Any way of changing it, without going thru the whole MS Media Creation Tool again ?

(After getting it going again, I haven't logged off)

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Dec 8, 2017

2. Changing PC Password Logon

Hi. I know this was quite a while ago but your reply to this query was to change the password of the Microsoft Account this was not the question, the question was I want to change my pc logon password !!!!!!!!!

John Tregunna, Dec 8, 2017
  3. Changing Password Hint Without Changing Password

I have wanted a password hint but dont want to change my password. Can i get help.

DallasWilson, Dec 8, 2017
  4. Changing Password Question

Start > Settings> Accounts > Sign in options> on right, change password.

Caledon Ken, Dec 8, 2017
Thema:

Changing Password Question

1. Changing Password Question - Similar Threads - Changing Password Question

2. How to change the password reset question in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the password reset question in windows?: how to change the password reset question in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-password-reset-question-in/6e0ffbc0-2274-4937-80bc-92decd019228
  3. How to change the password reset question in windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the password reset question in windows?: how to change the password reset question in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-password-reset-question-in/6e0ffbc0-2274-4937-80bc-92decd019228
  4. Change security questions for password recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change security questions for password recovery: Having difficulties with changing account security questions. Cannot find the option to change them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-security-questions-for-password-recovery/703cf5a3-4f6a-44f5-8d55-6705537d493a
  5. Change security questions for password recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change security questions for password recovery: Having difficulties with changing account security questions. Cannot find the option to change them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-security-questions-for-password-recovery/703cf5a3-4f6a-44f5-8d55-6705537d493a
  6. Password question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password question: Why did my HP laptop start requiring my MS password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-question/52718732-009b-4b98-884d-bf2dd056ed2e
  7. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...
  8. Disable change password - ultra simple question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable change password - ultra simple question: Dumb blonde question - In fall creators update on HP Spectre to disable change password prompts: In registry, LoginUI, NgcPin, is value data a zero or a letter O; am assuming a zero but afraid when messing with registry Thanks in advance...
  9. A question about passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A question about passwords: Me, again so soon, a different question but brought to my attention by members who answered my last thread on W10 clean install. Passwords Correct me if I am wrong, but we are supposed to have a password for every site we use. We are not supposed to write those passwords...
  10. Yahoo Password Change Question

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Password Change Question: Hey all. Im having issues logging into my primary gmail account as i posted this in my other thread. The thing is i have my account and password but apparently google doesn't let me in my account because the recovery email address i type is incorrect. I dont know how this is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Changing Password Hint Without Changing Password