Windows 10: Changing the color of a single tile

Discus and support Changing the color of a single tile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really like how Microsoft combined the old start menu with the new Metro style tiles. There is only one problem though: How do I even change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlueBaron, Nov 17, 2015.

1. BlueBaron Win User

Changing the color of a single tile

I really like how Microsoft combined the old start menu with the new Metro style tiles. There is only one problem though:

How do I even change the color for a single individual tile? I know I can change the color of every tile, but how about only one?

:)

BlueBaron, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Viewfelt Win User

(feature request) adding multitasking options

ability to change color of tiles at single settings. present method of changing colour of third party app is not intuitive.

Viewfelt, Nov 17, 2015
  3. timo5555 Win User
    how do you change the color of an single tile

Is his true I cant change the colour of a single tile

Its abit like Windows folders they don't change colour either what rubbish

timo5555, Nov 17, 2015
  4. BlueBaron Win User

No one figured this out yet? (Sorry for the bump).

BlueBaron, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Changing the color of a single tile - Similar Threads - Changing color single

2. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  3. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  4. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10: I'm very sad to see that the ability to customize the tile colors without changing the appearance in other areas has been removed from Windows 10. It was one of my favorite features and I don't understand why such a simple customization option has to be removed completely....
  6. Exploring on how to change tile color in 20H2

Exploring on how to change tile color in 20H2: I ended up with identical releases of Windows 10 Pro on the desktop and Home on the laptop. Using Windows Club's "Windows Tile Color Changer for Windows 8.1", on the desktop, I managed to change a tile color, which showed up after a reboot. On additional attempt, I changed...
  7. Start menu app tile color not changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu app tile color not changing: I've been messing around a bit with the registry trying to get the theme how I want it but now I've fucked something up and can't get the background color on apps back to default. Tried swapping theme color several times but the background on apps stay dark...
  8. Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?

Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?: Does anyone know how to change the color of individual tiles in the Windows Start Menu? By default the color will match the Start Menu background color and there's no Windows setting that will allow to set a tile's color. Thanks 167434
  9. Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?: Does anyone know how to change the color of individual tiles in the Windows Start Menu? By default the color will match the Start Menu background color and there's no Windows setting that will allow to set a tile's color. Thanks 167434
  10. Tile color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tile color: [ATTACH] Hello! I love the new Windows 10 UI, but some tiles don't have the same colors. Is there a way to fix this or is it a windows / adobe bug? https://preview.redd.it/8mjtb1t7yzv51.jpg?width=657&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5c5595a047c4422a26952c655fb44dd14ef50f71...