Windows 10: Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center

Discus and support Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi With Windows 10 v1607, it is possible to change the location of the Notification Center notification Pop-Ups? Thanks Bye 61623 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by balubeto, Aug 25, 2016.

1. balubeto Win User

Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center

Hi

With Windows 10 v1607, it is possible to change the location of the Notification Center notification Pop-Ups?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Aug 25, 2016
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Where has the location for changing the size of fonts been moved to on the Windows 10 Creator's Update?

Hi Bruce,

The Screen Management tab has been removed from the Control Panel in Creators Update. To change or modify your screen settings, go to
    Settings, click on System then select Display.

We also suggest that you check the answer of Alberto Giura (AlbyTech)
    found on this
    thread
    which we found helpful in resolving the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Aug 25, 2016
  3. Where has the location for changing the size of fonts been moved to on the Windows 10 Creator's Update?

The location for changing the size of fonts as well as whether fonts can be displayed as BOLD lettering in various locations (banners, messages, desktop icons, etc.) is no longer located where it was prior to the Creator's update. The
    only thing I can do is increase the entire display up by 25% from 100% to 125% (or upwards to 150%). This is really creating a problem. As far as the visual appearance, the display has to look like what my old Commodore 64/128 used to look like to easily be
    able to read the letters or the display has to show at the "recommended" display with extremely small lettering which will eventually give me a headache. I do have my laptop attached to a separate monitor, but that is no assistance. I would hate to think about
    looking at the monitor on my laptop as my primary screen. This change was specifically noted post the Creator's update.

BruceF_8432, Aug 25, 2016
Thema:

Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center

1. Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center - Similar Threads - Changing location Pop

2. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  3. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  4. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  6. Windows 10 Notification pop ups Changing Locations

Windows 10 Notification pop ups Changing Locations: I've seen several posts related but has Microsoft yet address the ability to adjust "toast" pop up location?I get so many emails and notices that often I'm just trying to click on say my Wifi or VPN etc in the system tray and as soon as I'm about to click a notice pops up and...
  7. Strange notice popping up in notification center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange notice popping up in notification center: I have a strange notification popping up in my notification center (I believe that is what it is called, I'm running a Dutch version of Win10). It started yesterday, and it says that the password of one of my accounts is about to expire. yesterday it said it would expire in...
  8. Ads ware pops up on windows notification center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads ware pops up on windows notification center: Hi, As you can see while writing this query, I again received this ads ware that pops up almost every reconnection to the wifi. I ran a Microsoft Anti Virus scan, nothing has been found. with Malwarebytes scan with no result, and also I tried to stop some background...
  9. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  10. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change location of pop ups