Windows 10: Changing the Scheduled Update Time / Date?

Discus and support Changing the Scheduled Update Time / Date? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to change the initial upgrade Time / Date I set when I confirmed? I can't seem to find how to do this. Thanks 13801 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wolverine, Aug 6, 2015.

1. wolverine Win User

Changing the Scheduled Update Time / Date?

Is it possible to change the initial upgrade Time / Date I set when I confirmed?

I can't seem to find how to do this.

Thanks

:)

wolverine, Aug 6, 2015

2. Computer won't stop turning itself on!

You have a reboot scheduled at 4 am to install updates. It will always wake the computer but you can schedule it at any time you want in all settings>update and security>update>change the time.

Windows will execute 'NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\UpdateOrchestrator\Reboot' scheduled task that requested waking the computer.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 6, 2015
  3. Schedule a Time To Restart

Hi. How can I schedule a time for my pc to restart for updates? Everywhere i look is outdated info. The layout has changed. When I'm in RESTART OPTIONS under WINDOWS UPDATE, the SCHEDULE A TIME is all grayed out and i cant change anything. I changed the
    active hours for update but my computer just randomly restarts on me with no warning. And im becoming VERY annoyed by it. I was downloading a large file and my pc decided it was a good time to restart and it corrupted the download. Im thinking Windows Update
    is the reason for this. So,

How do i unlock the SCHEDULE A TIME options under RESTART OPTIONS?

PsychoCat1, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Changing the Scheduled Update Time / Date?

1. Changing the Scheduled Update Time / Date? - Similar Threads - Changing Scheduled Update

2. Change date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change date and time: How do I change the date and time in Windows 11 so I can get the ciorrect date and time? According to this, it is July 19, 2022 and 3:07 PM when the reality is it is 11:08 PM July 18, 2022?So how can I chabge the date and time to reflect what is correct,...
  3. Change date and time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change date and time: How do I change the date and time in Windows 11 so I can get the ciorrect date and time? According to this, it is July 19, 2022 and 3:07 PM when the reality is it is 11:08 PM July 18, 2022?So how can I chabge the date and time to reflect what is correct,...
  4. Unable to change Date & Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change Date & Time: For some reason on a Windows 10 system, I can not change the Date and Time. I have opened Settings > Time & Language >Date & Time. Turned off Set time automatically. Then click Change. Then I selected a different Month.When I hit Change, the Current date and time changes to...
  5. Changing date and time to the past

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing date and time to the past: So if I were to change the date and time of my pc to let’s say 2019 for a while, at most an hour, would I have any issues with windows, or more broadly my computer? And could I also change it back to the current date without issues as well? submitted by /u/enderpearler1234...
  6. Changing the Date and Time

Changing the Date and Time: I have been trying to change the date for a while. Every time I go to Date & Time settings, it never says "Change" like it says on my friends' Windows. It just says "Sync"....
  7. Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings

Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings: The "change" button is grey and unclickable... how do I fix this? I'd like to set my clock to 12 hours instead of 24. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-date-and-time-manually-in/80b7f457-5d40-4fa1-ba93-e89f1fa01de0
  8. Change date and TIME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change date and TIME: Is there a way to organize a group of pictures to be in order by date and time? Specifically, I’d love to make the first picture be on a certain date at 12:00. I’d like the next picture to be at 12:01, the next pic at 12:02 and so on. I don’t want to manually do this for...
  9. DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY

DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY: Hi, My Laptops date and time not changing automatically. After switching on my system it is showing the time and date of where I switched it off earlier. It is not changing automatically. This is happening even though I have chosen to change time and date automatically in...
  10. Time and date change continuously.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Time and date change continuously.: Hello, After the last update of Windows 10 Pro, time and date change continuously. What to do about it ? Thanks in advance for your reply. Best regards. 115099