Windows 10: Changing the text shown in first sign-in animation?

Discus and support Changing the text shown in first sign-in animation? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi folks, I really like the first sign-in animation of Windows 10 ("Hi ....") and I don't want to deactivate it totally. My forum and google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cheetah25, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Cheetah25 Win User

Changing the text shown in first sign-in animation?

Hi folks,

I really like the first sign-in animation of Windows 10 ("Hi ....") and I don't want to deactivate it totally.
    My forum and google searches did not show me any good results on that since most people just want to switch it off.

So I wonder if anyone figured out already, how to change the text shown in the animation?

Please let me know *Smile

Cheers

Chee

:)

Cheetah25, Apr 14, 2016
  2. debi's Win User

changing sign in screen name, email shown and photo

I am trying to change my login screen to display my name, email address and photo.

Any ideas? I have changed them on my microsoft account, so my first name and photo display properly when I am in gmail (I use firefox)

debi's, Apr 14, 2016
  3. changing sign in screen name, email shown and photo

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue.

1) Which login screen background are you trying to change on the computer? Is it the User Login Screen or the System Login Screen?

2) What are the steps that you have already tried to change the login screen on the computer?

3) What exactly happens when you try to change the login screen by following the steps that you had tried for Windows 10?

4) Did you get any error message? If yes, what is the exact error message/code that you get?

It is important to understand the difference between the various lock and login screens in Windows 8. Some of these screens are controlled by individual user accounts, while others are system-wide defaults. Knowing which screen
    you need to change can be quite confusing, owed in part to the variety of terms used to refer to them as well as the subtle differences between the two "versions" of these two screens.

The 2 login screens available on Windows 8/8.1/10 are User Login Screen and System Login Screen. Let me give you a small description about these different screens.

When a user is logged in but has locked their account, they will see a lock screen image. By default, this is an illustrated image of the Seattle Space Needle. This screen is referred as the
    User Lock Screen.

If the same user were to log back into their account, they will be brought to a login screen with a solid color background that displays their account picture. This screen is theUser Login Screen.

When the last user is logged out of the computer, a lock screen image will display that is not tied to any individual user account. We will call this the
    System Lock Screen. This screen may initially seem indistinguishable from the user lock screen as by default both these screens have the same background image.

Now, pulling up the login screen from the system lock screen will display the various user accounts you can choose from to login. This screen is referred to as the
    System Login Screen. The background color on this screen is set independently of any one user account. Just as with the system lock screen, the only way this color can be changed is by editing an advanced setting.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

Changing the text shown in first sign-in animation?

1. Changing the text shown in first sign-in animation? - Similar Threads - Changing text shown

2. How to check when windows 11 "First time sign-in animation" finished

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check when windows 11 "First time sign-in animation" finished: Hello,is there a way to check when or if "First time sign-in animation"Hi....."" is finished ?Maybe by some value in windows registry ?Thank you....
  3. How to check when windows 11 "First time sign-in animation" finished

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check when windows 11 "First time sign-in animation" finished: Hello,is there a way to check when or if "First time sign-in animation"Hi....."" is finished ?Maybe by some value in windows registry ?Thank you....
  4. how to change boot animation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change boot animation?: I don't know how to change boot animation without HackBGRT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-boot-animation/2636e6ca-3918-4d2b-81f6-15538a58bb3c
  5. how to change boot animation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change boot animation?: I don't know how to change boot animation without HackBGRT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-boot-animation/2636e6ca-3918-4d2b-81f6-15538a58bb3c
  6. Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in: Elo people. I have a......problem, for long enough now, for which no matter how much i binged or googled, I didn't come to a solution.The problem is, that I want to disable every Windows 10 animation and effect, at the login screen... NOT the welcome screen or aka first sign...
  7. No Text is shown in all the apps I open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Text is shown in all the apps I open: I am using a windows 10 pro version 1909 My PC worked well but suddenly i tried to open the VMware Workstation but there was graphical load but no text seemed to load same with control panel and other apps Please Help...
  8. Changing windows boot animation to custom animation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing windows boot animation to custom animation: [ATTACH] So I'm trying to change my windows boot animation to my own gif file, and I found a boot updater but that was for windows 7. I will attach the gif files so you guys can check it out Sam.T Thanks https://i.redd.it/8dr289e3kv951.gif submitted by...
  9. sign in pin is not shown

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in pin is not shown: The option to sign in using my pin is not shown. Right now I can only use my password. How can I get my pin back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-pin-is-not-shown/b2f69437-0b6c-4bd9-b361-8dbde6a28f99
  10. Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10 How to Enable or Disable User First Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 By default, the first sign-in animation will show animated detailed preparation messages when new users sign-in for the first time, and...