Windows 10: Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator

Discus and support Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't like needless screen animation, so I find the Win10 "Busy" indication very irritating. Is there some way to replace it? On Win7 I've got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pokeefe0001, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator

I don't like needless screen animation, so I find the Win10 "Busy" indication very irritating. Is there some way to replace it? On Win7 I've got the old hourglass, but I'd be willing to accept the not quite so old spinning colored circle if the hourglass is no longer available.

:)

pokeefe0001, Sep 5, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Sep 5, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator

Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator [​IMG]

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Sep 5, 2015
  5. I thought I followed your directions but when shutting down (for instance) Windows still displays the #*%@^# limping dotted circle. If displayed there, I assume it's going to be displayed elsewhere.

pokeefe0001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator

1. Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator - Similar Threads - Changing Win10 Busy

2. Changing Microsoft personal account to business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Microsoft personal account to business account: A number of years ago I thought I created a Microsoft account for my business but it is listed a personal account. Every time I set up a new computer I consider creating a new business account but I want to access my subscriptions so I continue to use this account. I have...
  3. Change from Microsoft Personal to Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change from Microsoft Personal to Business: Hi there, For years I've had the microsoft personal subscription but have recently set up my own business and therefore opened a Microsoft business subscription for the customised email etc.. I'm now planning to cancel the personal one, but how do I best go about ensuring...
  4. Vista business to win10 what version pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vista business to win10 what version pro?: I have an old dell laptop runs vista business, which version of 10 does it take? I dont think home sounds right, education neither, just leaves pro? - - - Updated - - - its pretty slow right now, but maybe an SSD would make a big diff. thing is dont want to spend much money...
  5. Change Disk Usage Indicator Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Disk Usage Indicator Color: Hey, I changed the icons of my drives but can't find out how I change the blue colour of the disk usage. (https://prnt.sc/w6nmki) Does anyone know how to change this colour? thanks! submitted by /u/ertopia [link] [comments]...
  6. Change old language indicator to new language indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change old language indicator to new language indicator: I have been using the old language bar and indicator for a while, but I want to change it back to the new language indicator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-old-language-indicator-to-new-language/42093e61-e01c-4d56-8712-6c6a59e8d0ec
  7. Change OneDrive personal to Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change OneDrive personal to Business: I already use the 5GB OneDrive for personal use. I have absolutely no need for Office 365 so the personal upgrade does not work for me. So I am considering purchase a OneDrive 1TB Business plan so I can back up all my files to the cloud rather than using local storage....
  8. Win10 Upgrade or Restore Rights in Business Environment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Upgrade or Restore Rights in Business Environment: Do Windows 7 or How can I audit the workstations in my environment (on or off a domain) to know if they qualify for a free upgrade to Windows 10? I understand that, generally speaking the following applies: Eligible for free upgrade: Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7...
  9. Change the width of the "Language Indicator" in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the width of the "Language Indicator" in the taskbar: After applying new theme on Windows 10, the font of the taskbar became bigger, so the word ENG was cropped on both sides how shown in image: [img] How can I increase the width of the Input Indicator? Or, as alternative, reduce font size in the taskbar. 51442
  10. Win10 fixed Skype for Business crashes!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 fixed Skype for Business crashes!: i've had an inability on two home PCs that were on 8.1.1 to run Lync 2013/Skype for Business 2015. Since I often work from home, this was a pretty big deal. It would always crash immediately upon starting. I Googled the errors it logged & tried everything recommended (others...