Windows 10: Changing TotalCmd's inner borders

Discus and support Changing TotalCmd's inner borders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys – this is my first post here, so correct me if I break any rules. The problème (sounds better in French) I'm having is with Total Commander's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wpr, Jul 15, 2018.

1. WPR
    wpr Win User

Changing TotalCmd's inner borders

Hi guys – this is my first post here, so correct me if I break any rules.

The problème (sounds better in French) I'm having
    is with Total Commander's inner panel borders – see pic:

Changing TotalCmd's inner borders tc-borders-wannakill.jpg

I want those edited out by any healthy means necessary,
    and aligned with my SublimeText's looks on the right.

Unfortunately, my coding / dll hacking skills SUCK,
    so if anyone can help out, I'd appreciate it, even if I have to pay to get it done.

Fire away, please.

:)

2. Quisas Win User

Cortana's Inner Circle losing names!

Ion G.,

Not helpful. I'm experiencing the same issue. The inner circle is all setup, until it isn't. All the names are gone and they are back in the suggestions list.

Very annoying.

Quisas, Jul 15, 2018
  3. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Changing TotalCmd's inner borders

black border

I only turned my pc on. then plugged in my Clickfree to backup my files. Have no idea if there were updates.

AdeleMcLennan, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Changing TotalCmd's inner borders

1. Changing TotalCmd's inner borders - Similar Threads - Changing TotalCmd's inner

2. "the decryption operation failed see inner exception"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "the decryption operation failed see inner exception": I get this error message when downloading on apps that give error messages when downloads fail. since I've gotten this error message, downloads will now fail when downloading things such mods for skyrim or fallout. Does anyone know what the problem is? and is there any way to...
  3. "the decryption operation failed see inner exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "the decryption operation failed see inner exception": I get this error message when downloading on apps that give error messages when downloads fail. since I've gotten this error message, downloads will now fail when downloading things such mods for skyrim or fallout. Does anyone know what the problem is? and is there any way to...
  4. "the decryption operation failed see inner exception"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Change MDI Child Border via Registry?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change MDI Child Border via Registry?: hey r/windows the developers of a program i use often for some reason never stylized some aspects of their GUI to follow themes like other applications do, specifically the child windows which have that ridiculous aero theme border from win7. trying to figure out if...
  6. Turn a inner HDD into a usb hdd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn a inner HDD into a usb hdd: Hi to all, i´m new, and after all this time trying so hard to find an answer, finally i ´m in the right place. ok.... i have a new computer, i bought it in febrary, but my younger daughter put a candy below the computer, the candy metled and some of that candy , got inside...
  7. Mouse without borders key changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without borders key changes: Hi, Every time I reboot, Mouse without borders changes the key on at least one machine.. This results in the app not working, needing a retype of the entire key to match the 2 systems again.. I often reboot the system for job reasons and I cannot get why the app would...
  8. Windows 10 - "Unauthorized changes blocked" for svchost.exe and how to find inner process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - "Unauthorized changes blocked" for svchost.exe and how to find inner process: I have an "Unauthorized changes blocked" for svchost.exe (which runs a lot of inner processes) Is there a way to find out which svchost process it is, and especially the inner process? In the event viewer I can only see the following: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe has...
  9. Is it possible to change window border thickness?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change window border thickness?: I am not liking the very thin black window borders, when I open a lot of windows it can be hard to tell where one ends and another begins. Is there any way that you can increase the thickness of the window outline? 10206
  10. Change Border of Thumbnail Previews in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Border of Thumbnail Previews in Windows 10: How to: Change Border of Thumbnail Previews in Windows 10 How to Change Border of Thumbnail Previews in Windows 10 [img] Information File Explorer displays thumbnail previews for files and folders by default. Thumbnail previews will only show when folder view...