Windows 10: changing windows lock screen

Discus and support changing windows lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; does anyone know how to change the windows lock screen picture and make it into a slideshow? 12512 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TexasSweetAngel, Aug 3, 2015.

1. changing windows lock screen

does anyone know how to change the windows lock screen picture and make it into a slideshow?

:)

TexasSweetAngel, Aug 3, 2015

2. Can't change lock screen after Anniversary Update

Before Anniversary Update, I used Group Policy to
    force my lock screen image (Force a specific default lock screen image) and
    prevent other people to change my lock screen (Prevent changing lock screen image).

But after I update to Anniversary Update, I found
    Windows 10 ignore these policies

Anniversary Update change my lock screen to default lock screen image and I can't change my lock screen.

It look like old Prevent changing lock screen image action still affect my Windows.

But I can't use it to enable changing my lock screen because Windows 10 ignore it.

Can anyone help me?

SaranGraviton, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Changing Lock Screen Picture in Windows 10 Home

I am trying to change my lock screen picture on my laptop running Windows 10 Home. I go into the settings and it allows me to change the lock screen picture. However, when I test it by locking the computer my older lock screen picture still shows up,
    not the lock screen picture I wanted to change it to. Is there a step I am missing to change my lock screen picture?

EdwardRingwald, Aug 3, 2015
  4. letmein Win User

changing windows lock screen

letmein, Aug 3, 2015
  5. cant seem to get it 2 work. it doesn't do anything I'm havin a hard time tryin to make the lockscreen into a slideshow

TexasSweetAngel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

changing windows lock screen

1. changing windows lock screen - Similar Threads - changing lock screen

2. CHANGE SCREEN LOCK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CHANGE SCREEN LOCK: CHANGE DEVICE LOCK SCREEN PASSCODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-screen-lock/6a97922a-3c31-43d4-a6b1-dd86dc1296dd
  3. Windows lock screen is not changing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows lock screen is not changing: HiI have deployed lockscreen image via group policy in our enterprise. However i noticed in few systems lock screen is not changed. We have 4 DC and there are no any errors in the events or FRS . Lockscreen is deployed perfectly and it can be seen in c:\windows\system32...
  4. Windows lock screen is not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lock screen is not changing: HiI have deployed lockscreen image via group policy in our enterprise. However i noticed in few systems lock screen is not changed. We have 4 DC and there are no any errors in the events or FRS . Lockscreen is deployed perfectly and it can be seen in c:\windows\system32...
  5. Windows lock screen is not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  7. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  8. Lock screen not changing

9. Lock Screen Changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lock Screen Changes: My screen saver keeps changing to my husband's screen saver and our computers are not synced. I'm not sure why this continues to happen but is there a solution? MV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-changes/ec89d74e-9162-44d3-90a3-d10b8701e829
  10. Windows Lock Screen Not Changing

Windows Lock Screen Not Changing: My lock screen will not allow me to change the photos! I have 5 "prechosen" pictures that show up in little buttons and then the browse button, and I can only use those 5 pictures. Which is aggravating because yes they are my photos but they aren't the ones that I want. What...