Windows 10: Charging

Discus and support Charging in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a razer blade 14 and im having a problem with charging i have the ac plug in to the computer and it says plug in but not charging and im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amstudios, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Amstudios Win User

Charging

I have a razer blade 14 and im having a problem with charging i have the ac plug in to the computer and it says plug in but not charging and im wondering if there is charge limit and the when it reaches to a % then it will start to charge again and i want it to keep charging with no limt is there a way.

:)

Amstudios, Jul 17, 2018

2. charging

Hi Bob,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to have some clarifications. As such, please answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to accomplish?
    • What seems to be the issue with your battery?
    • What do you exactly mean by "28% available plugged in not charging"?
    • Are you experiencing challenges with charging?
    • What specific device are you using?

In the meantime, as our initial troubleshooting process, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter as this can resolve issues about power related matter. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. You can open it by performing search through search field or Cortana.
    • Click View by, then select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • At the side menu, click View all.
    • Click Power to run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    Mobile is not chargeing

Hi Manjunatha,

Regarding your concern about Lumia 540 not charging issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My phone is not charging
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Charging

Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Charging

1. Charging - Similar Threads - Charging

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  6. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  7. BSOD when charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when charging: Hi team, I hope someone can give me a hand on analysing what happenedMy Omen laptop has been BSOD-ing for almost 2 years now without any clear reasons. I have taken them out to the shops so they can reinstall Windows 11 on it, analysed it through tests into the RAM, Battery,...
  8. BSOD when charging

BSOD when charging: Hi team, I hope someone can give me a hand on analysing what happenedMy Omen laptop has been BSOD-ing for almost 2 years now without any clear reasons. I have taken them out to the shops so they can reinstall Windows 11 on it, analysed it through tests into the RAM, Battery,...
  9. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...