Windows 10: Charms Bar Missing...

Discus and support Charms Bar Missing... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I put my cursor up to the top right corner of my screen, shouldn't the charms bar appear? or was it removed? I'm using Windows 10 build 9879..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Omega1, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Omega1 Win User

Charms Bar Missing...

When I put my cursor up to the top right corner of my screen, shouldn't the charms bar appear? or was it removed?

I'm using Windows 10 build 9879..

:)

Omega1, Dec 19, 2014

2. Where is my Charms bar in Windows 10?

I miss the charm bar, and I want to get it back.

I already search in the internet how to get charm bar in windows 10.

they say we can get charm bar by using winkey+c.

but why in my windows winkey+c is for Cortana?

Original Title: Winkey+C = Charmbar or Winkey+C = Cortana??

RifaChairunnisa, Dec 19, 2014
  3. Charms bar in Windows 10

I upgraded to Window 10 and don't see my Charm. I used Win + C and nothing happens. I left clicked the menu bar and I don't see the ... app command.

Can someone help me in plain and easy to understand directions how to get the Charm back?

Thanks.

My Charm is still missing- Original Title

Sunshine2013, Dec 19, 2014
  4. Charlie Win User

Charms Bar Missing...

try the windows key plus C

Charlie, Dec 19, 2014
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 19, 2014
  6. rno2 Win User
    Doing win key plus c works on mine. Build version 79879 and all updates.

7. Omega1 Win User
    Charlie and rno2, the Win key + C doesn't work for me.

Brink, thanks for the links.... I tried what was suggested, but they never worked.. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they bring the charms bar back

Omega1, Jan 1, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Charms Bar Missing...

As a test to see if your Windows key shortcuts are not disabled, does pressing the Windows key alone open your Start screen or menu?

Brink, Jan 1, 2015
  9. gzt7d8 Win User
    Shawn,
    So this setting on Taskbar Properties doesn't do anything then. I got it to work with the short cut, though.

Charms Bar Missing... [​IMG]

gzt7d8, Jan 1, 2015
  10. Tony K Win User
    Hi there, gzt7d8. I see Shawn is not online at the moment. That setting does not work for the time being. What does just pressing the Windows key do?

Tony K, Jan 2, 2015
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    gzt7d8,

It currently doesn't work for now. We'll see how it works when the consumer preview build is released on the 21st.

Brink, Jan 2, 2015
  12. sharene Win User
    When I pull up this "menu" my Navigation tab does not look like this. *Sad I'm wondering if I should revert back to Win 8.1 and wait for them to use 100,000 more "testers" until they get it right? IF that will ever happen?

sharene, Aug 14, 2015
  13. swarfega Win User

Charms Bar Missing...

Windows 10 has changed significantly since the previous post on this thread. Sticky corners was changed so that you can use all four corners. This is an improvement over 8.1.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Charms Bar Missing...

1. Charms Bar Missing... - Similar Threads - Charms Bar Missing

2. Charms-bar in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Charms-bar in Windows 10?: Is there a way to use the charms bar from Windows 8 in Windows 10? It doesn't matter if you have to download it first. If there is a program that does what it does then please link to it. Charms-bar in Windows 10?
  3. Charms Bar in Windows 10

Charms Bar in Windows 10: Hi, Microsoft team! I am a Windows 10 user (ex- Windows 8.1 user) and I actually liked my Windows 8.1, more than Windows 10. Pity I cannot move back to previous windows, anyhow, I would like to have charms bar in here, but I can't find it. Used Win + C and all the methods...
  4. The Charms bar

The Charms bar: Is it possible to disable the charms bar in 8.1 so that it doesn't keep popping up? I never use it. 7294
  5. How do i add to the charms bar?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i add to the charms bar?: Hello everyone I am interested if it is possible to add outlook 2013 as an option to the share charm. I see that the built in mail app is there by default. I am talking about the charm located on the toolbar in Edge. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated...
  6. Where is the charms bar on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the charms bar on windows 10?: I have to get to there but cannot find it. Googled and i dont find any direct answer. 77883
  7. How to Disable the Charms Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Disable the Charms Bar: I had to factory reset my computer a few days ago, I seem to have to do it every two years or so, and now the "Charms Bar" is greatly hindering my movement! Every time I move my mouse around, there's a 75% chance that the bar will pop up and I will have to click away to close...
  8. charms bar

in Windows 10 Support
    charms bar: any chance of coming up with something that restores the charms bar? 2447
  9. Create Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 9926 released on January 23rd 2015. Settings is now a separate app. [img]...
  10. Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change

in Windows 10 News
    Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change: Microsoft has announced today that the upcoming Windows 10 will include a different iteration of the Charms bar, hopefully one that will still benefit touch users whilst being out of the way for desktop users. Not much details were revealed regarding this, however it's good...