Windows 10: Chaseable Tile Support Begins Showing Up in Windows 10 In-Box Apps

Discus and support Chaseable Tile Support Begins Showing Up in Windows 10 In-Box Apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new Windows Store app platform feature called Chaseable Tiles has started appearing in some in-box Windows 10 apps. That’s a mouthful, I know.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Chaseable Tile Support Begins Showing Up in Windows 10 In-Box Apps

Read more: Chaseable Tile Support Begins Showing Up in Windows 10 In-Box Apps - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Nov 21, 2016

2. No tile for my pop3 account - where is it?

You should have a program called Outlook Mail. Click on the app and the email application begins.

Open the Outlook mail application .. Tap on the Hamburger icon at Top left. Long press on the account and select Pin to start.

Just a reminder, if you want you can move all of them onto each other so that it remains as one tile but tapping on the tile then opens to a larger box with each showing.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 21, 2016
  3. camera TILE

SO.. " WINDOWS CAMERA " is installed !!!! OK Checked it out on Windows Store App site....Clicked OPEN & it works !!!! Once opened program , was able to place " CAMERA" icon on TASKBAR - OK....

HOWEVER, the CAMERA does not show up anywhere under the " ALL APPS " listing or as a " TILE " in the Start Up Icons Tiles.....

If I " unpin from Taskbar " , I have to return to the Windows App Store and Click on the OPEN box to start all over again...

mberger1948, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

Chaseable Tile Support Begins Showing Up in Windows 10 In-Box Apps

1. Chaseable Tile Support Begins Showing Up in Windows 10 In-Box Apps - Similar Threads - Chaseable Tile Support

2. White tile box on screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White tile box on screen?: Hi unfortunately I'm not in the same area as this pc. My sister's boy has been enthusiastic with downloads. He thinks he has downloaded something he shouldn't. He's only 8!Unfortunately my sister has no IT skills.It's possible he has hit some random combination of keys or...
  3. White tile box on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White tile box on screen?: Hi unfortunately I'm not in the same area as this pc. My sister's boy has been enthusiastic with downloads. He thinks he has downloaded something he shouldn't. He's only 8!Unfortunately my sister has no IT skills.It's possible he has hit some random combination of keys or...
  4. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  5. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  6. Monochrome emoji showing up as boxes in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monochrome emoji showing up as boxes in Windows 10.: This also happens in apps like Zoom. (See bottom bar) https://i.imgur.com/8OWxlEg.png I'm assuming this is some sort of font issue but I have no idea how to fix it. submitted by /u/lepcpeasant [link] [comments]...
  7. Emojis showing up as boxes on photo apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emojis showing up as boxes on photo apps: When I try to make a design on Cavas and use an emoji from the touch keyboard or getemoji.com and download it, the photo apps show the emojii as a box. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I tried dowlonading FSViewer to see it worked but is still shows up as a box submitted...
  8. Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps: Ever since the first time i tried using microsoft paint 3d, the text has been replaced by boxes as shown in the pictures. it only does this on paint 3d and xbox accessories to my knowledge, but i'm sure there are other apps that i haven't opened that have the same problem....
  9. Windows 10 photos apps tile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 photos apps tile: Dear Sir/Madam In my windows 10 pro-2018 edition...I want to customize my favorites picture in photos app tile at start menu but in setting menu of photos app there are options where I can see three options first Recent photos/favorites/ A single photo. I select...
  10. Windows 10: Cortana begins to show up in consumer preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Cortana begins to show up in consumer preview: Microsoft is working diligently towards a release of Windows 10 that is targeted towards consumers which should arrive in late January. One of the features that will be coming -- and Neowin was the first to bring you details on it -- with Windows 10 is Cortana. While there...