Windows 10: Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8

Discus and support Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I play online games and I am having issues with the chat audio not working when I am running Windows 10. It works or a bit, and then stops. Especially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BriMac06, Aug 20, 2018.

1. BriMac06 Win User

Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8

I play online games and I am having issues with the chat audio not working when I am running Windows 10. It works or a bit, and then stops. Especially having issues with Overwatch. If I install and run windows 8 instead the audio issues are solved, but I can't use the start menu or half the settings on my computer. And way to fix this?

:)

BriMac06, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Sir is this for Windows 10 Pro?
    2.73 worked great on Windows 8.1 but ever since I have switched to Win 10 it's not working.

arsalanpro, Aug 20, 2018
  4. mafia97 Win User

Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8

OLd game not working on windows 8

Hi guys,
    I wanted to rekindle my love for cricket games by playing old game BRian lara cricket 07 on my windows 8 system.
    The problem is that the game is not compatible with windows 8 system , so it is giving an error of " The Application was unable to load properly and 0x00000007b " .
    I searched and this error is because on windows 8 and no compatibility settings work for it *Frown Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8 :(.
    Please help guys i really want to play this game .

mafia97, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8 - Similar Threads - Chat audio working

2. windows audio not working in game but normal windows audio works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows audio not working in game but normal windows audio works.: hi i am having issues where in game after some time the audio cuts out i contacted microsoft about this issue but it still has not been solved the audio works at the start when i restart the game but after a while it cuts out windows sounds works absolutely fine i can hear...
  3. windows audio not working in game but normal windows audio works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows audio not working in game but normal windows audio works.: hi i am having issues where in game after some time the audio cuts out i contacted microsoft about this issue but it still has not been solved the audio works at the start when i restart the game but after a while it cuts out windows sounds works absolutely fine i can hear...
  4. Online chat not working for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online chat not working for me: I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't...
  5. Online chat not working for me

Online chat not working for me: I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't...
  6. Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11: please fix the problem with vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11***Moved from Spanish Forum*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vsync-not-working-in-old-games-using-directx-8-on/480fcec0-fa20-4825-94cf-37c18137d483
  7. Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11

Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11: please fix the problem with vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11***Moved from Spanish Forum*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vsync-not-working-in-old-games-using-directx-8-on/480fcec0-fa20-4825-94cf-37c18137d483
  8. Voice Chat does not Work in Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Chat does not Work in Game: I have a 32 gigs of ram and a IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz CPU with an Asus Z170-A motherboard. I have a corsair HS60 pro headset. My drivers are all up to date. I have an ethernet with 100 down. When I'm in a game, I just have the game and discord up. Whenever I am...
  9. Gaming mouse not working in Window 10 but working at window xp ,7 ,and 8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming mouse not working in Window 10 but working at window xp ,7 ,and 8.: Banda v7 Gaming mouse Manufactures :OEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/gaming-mouse-not-working-in-window-10-but-working/be12303e-8fd9-4b90-8e78-6534d5ab7e1b
  10. Windows using network while gaming online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows using network while gaming online: It happens from time to time but it's really annoying. I don't wanna mess with system settings but god I have to disable something or rollback to Windows 8.1 . My system is brand new and I left it alone the first 2 days so it could update and don't bother me but still it...