Windows 10: Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

Discus and support Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.I've got a new Asus laptop with preinstalled windows.I want to check whether that windows is genuine or not.Especially, If it is genuine, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ali razavi, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

Hi.I've got a new Asus laptop with preinstalled windows.I want to check whether that windows is genuine or not.Especially, If it is genuine, I want to know if it was installed in factory or installed by a distributor?I run the following command in CMD:wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKeyHere is the resultCheck If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original :pGNW9-TG8JY-JC3GV-FDDJY-BBH8YAnd also the following command:slmgr.vbs /dlvAttached is the screenshot from the result.Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

ali razavi, Feb 12, 2024

2. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Feb 12, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

Windows 8.1 Available on ORIGIN PC Desktops and Laptops

ORIGIN PC is now offering Microsoft's latest and highly-anticipated update, Windows 8.1, to their full line of award-winning desktops and laptops for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts. Windows 8.1 delivers the most complete set of experiences and the widest range of in-box apps and services than ever before. The new Windows 8.1 update now includes exciting new features like the iconic Windows START button that allows for one-click access to the innovative start screen, gives users the option to boot directly to their desktop or start screen, provides a global search within the PC and web and so much more!

All ORIGIN PC system orders with Windows 8.1 pre-installed will begin shipping on or after the official launch day of October 17, 2013. All existing ORIGIN PC customers with Windows 8 can choose to update to Windows 8.1 for free on its official launch day through the windows app store! ORIGIN PC also still provides its customers with the option of Windows 7 if desired.

Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original ORIGIN_PC_Win_8.1_banner_thm.jpg

Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original origin_genesis_PC_thm.jpg

Windows 8.1 New Features:
    • Modern UI Experience- Multitask with up to four apps or sites open side-by-side at the same time.
    • Boot To Desktop - Allows users to choose to boot directly to their desktop or start screen of your choice
    • New Start Button - The iconic Start button is now located on the taskbar allowing one-click access to the Start Screen and provides additional options
    • Enhanced Search- New Bing-powered search returns results from across your devices, apps and the cloud.
    • New Windows Store - Find your favorite apps and discover new experiences in the redesigned Windows Store.
    • New Backgrounds - Choose from new backgrounds, colors and live tiles for an experience that's uniquely yours.
    • Cloud Ready - Access all your files, photos and settings, from anywhere, with SkyDrive cloud-based storage and sync.
    • Free Update For Current Windows 8 Users - Existing Windows 8 users can update to Windows 8.1 by downloading directly through the Windows App Store for free.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support - Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8.1 related questions.
    "One of my favorite things about Windows 8.1 is now having the ability to choose where you want to boot directly to, your desktop or directly to the start screen menu." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With Windows 8.1, it's an evolutionary step in the right direction and we're extremely excited to immediately begin offering it to all ORIGIN PC customers to have it ready to ship by launch day."

Cristian_25H, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

1. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original - Similar Threads - Check Laptop Original

2. Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?: I just got an SSD installed. The "supposedly" tech that do my laptop also install a new Windows OS on the SSD.But, I'm wondering the originality of the Windows OS that the "tech" installed, is there any way to check it? It is still unanctivate.Why I was wondering that in the...
  3. Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?: I just got an SSD installed. The "supposedly" tech that do my laptop also install a new Windows OS on the SSD.But, I'm wondering the originality of the Windows OS that the "tech" installed, is there any way to check it? It is still unanctivate.Why I was wondering that in the...
  4. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original: Hi.I've got a new Asus laptop with preinstalled windows.I want to check whether that windows is genuine or not.Especially, If it is genuine, I want to know if it was installed in factory or installed by a distributor?I run the following command in CMD:wmic path...
  5. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-check-whether-the-copy-of-windows-on-my/b1a3c5ef-e302-4ffc-a926-f7350e98fcc4
  6. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-check-whether-the-copy-of-windows-on-my/b1a3c5ef-e302-4ffc-a926-f7350e98fcc4
  7. Syncing a new laptop to my original one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing a new laptop to my original one.: I am not super efficient with computers and programs so if I am totally off track please tell me.I was under the impression that if I got a second computer I could sync them to be the exact same desktop etc looks identicalI have a windows 11 laptop that I use at home and have...
  8. Syncing a new laptop to my original one.

Syncing a new laptop to my original one.: I am not super efficient with computers and programs so if I am totally off track please tell me.I was under the impression that if I got a second computer I could sync them to be the exact same desktop etc looks identicalI have a windows 11 laptop that I use at home and have...
  9. How to check the authenticity of the original windows license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to check the authenticity of the original windows license?: How to check the authenticity of the original windows license? Check: Jasa Pembuatan Website dan Jasa SEO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-the-authenticity-of-the-original/f463ef8b-fe9c-4eb2-aa08-20dbf33dfcca
  10. How do I check the original windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I check the original windows ?: How do I check the original windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-the-original-windows/6317c265-f91c-4af5-b476-e404514ef9ea