Windows 10: check internal temperature

Discus and support check internal temperature in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I check the internal temperature. I have reason to believe it's high.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenCarlone, Jul 29, 2018.

1. check internal temperature

how do I check the internal temperature. I have reason to believe it's high.

:)

StephenCarlone, Jul 29, 2018

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

check internal temperature

Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

check internal temperature

1. check internal temperature - Similar Threads - check internal temperature

2. how do i check the temperature on an HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i check the temperature on an HP laptop: My laptop overheated yesterday. I had to shut it down and put it in front of a fan to cool it down. I had it on my glass top desk when this happened. Could it be the material of the desk reflecting too much heat back into the laptop? How do I check if the fan is working...
  3. how do i check the temperature on an HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i check the temperature on an HP laptop: My laptop overheated yesterday. I had to shut it down and put it in front of a fan to cool it down. I had it on my glass top desk when this happened. Could it be the material of the desk reflecting too much heat back into the laptop? How do I check if the fan is working...
  4. Outdoor Temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdoor Temperature: How do I get JUST OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE on my taskbar? I have Windows 10. #1: I have no weather tile to putz with to accomplish this; and #2: ALL I want is the outdoor temp, no picture, news topic, no ads....
  5. How to check the GPU Temperature in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to check the GPU Temperature in Windows 11: When you play games on your computer, or run a resource intensive task like a virtual machine or a video editor, you may notice something, or more likely hear a noise. Your system's fans may start spinning like crazy, that's perfectly normal. [ATTACH] It is not a problem,...
  6. Checking the Temperature of Your CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Checking the Temperature of Your CPU: Hey! I'm just wondering if it is possible to check the CPU's temperature using a piece of software that is integral to Windows 10 (i.e. something that comes with Windows 10 and which you do not have to download). Is this possible or is there no such thing? Thanks a whole...
  7. Gpu temperature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gpu temperature: I checked max temperature for nvidia gtx 1050ti and i7 8th gen and I found out that max temperature for gpu is 97 degrees and cpu is 100 degrees . Then i observed that the temperature recorded while playing Star wars: the fallen order was 89-90 degrees for gpu and 90-95...
  8. Quickly check the GPU Temperature in the Windows 10 Task Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Quickly check the GPU Temperature in the Windows 10 Task Manager: Microsoft extended the functionality of the Task Manager in the Windows 10 operating system. Not all features that Microsoft introduced are great. The rather useless basic mode that reveals virtually no information at all needs to be mentioned in this regard. A click on...
  9. CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?: Hi all, I've been using an app called "HWMonitor" to measure the temperature of my PC's internal components and it works great, but I want to use another app to do the same thing just so I can compare the numbers that both apps give. What's the most popular app for...
  10. CPU temperatures

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU temperatures: Hello Forum. last night my PC suddenly switched off 2 times within 3 hours. I didnt get a BSOD, just switched off. I did some googling to get some info, and saw it may be a case of CPU cooler, or fan, dust etc etc. I also downloaded some software to see the temp of my...