Windows 10: Check my layoutmodification.xml please

Discus and support Check my layoutmodification.xml please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am about to import my layoutmodification.xml to our Windows 10 Ent LTSB 2016 image. Can somebody check the syntax? Also, it possible to add in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulaJava, Jan 11, 2018.

1. PaulaJava Win User

Check my layoutmodification.xml please

I am about to import my layoutmodification.xml to our Windows 10 Ent LTSB 2016 image. Can somebody check the syntax?

Also, it possible to add in "folders that appear on Start"?

:)

PaulaJava, Jan 11, 2018
  2. Mark F79 Win User

Adding OneDrive tile to start menu for all users

Hello all,

We have a LayoutModification.xml which resides at C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Shell...

This has custom start menu pins and taskbar pins in it. We don't mandate a start menu to our users, so they can pin / unpin as they like, but we use this as a guide / template.

We don't use (nor do we want to use) GPOs as that forces the start menu behaviour.

OneDrive doesn't have a .lnk file associated with as it resides per user (rather than as an installed application in Program Files. It's location is C:\users\{username}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive....

What do I need to put into my LayoutModification.xml to pin that OneDrive folder icon (listed in start) to the start menu?

Thanks in advance

Mark F79, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Check my computer for a virus attack Sunday. please help thank you.

What Virus Protection is displayed in the Security section of Security Center. ??

What anti-virus application
    or security suite is
    installed

What other anti-malware products are
    installed and running ?

Is a 3rd party firewall being used in place of the native Windows Firewall ?

Is this "software firewall" the Windows Firewall or a third-party firewall? If the latter, what is the
    name of this application ?

Do you have installed a 3rd-party firewall ?

If so, try turning OFF that firewall, and turn
    ON the Windows Firewall instəad.

Can you give us what is/was the fully qualified name and
    path
    to the file deemed to be a virus/trojan ? It will be alot easier to help you remove it once we know what it is and where its saved into, as it appears under quarantine or on the list of detected items

You may download and run a full system scan with Safety Scanner:

<<Safety Scanner - Windows Defender Security Intelligence>>

Sometimes you have to try two (2) times to click in the links, other wise you can get the “We aяe sorry, the page you requəsted cannot be found.”

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jan 11, 2018
Thema:

Check my layoutmodification.xml please

1. Check my layoutmodification.xml please - Similar Threads - Check layoutmodification xml

2. PLEASE CHECK MY NETWORK STATUS AN PRIVECIES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE CHECK MY NETWORK STATUS AN PRIVECIES: PLEASE CHECK MY NETWORK STATUS AN PRIVECIES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-my-network-status-an-privecies/3f1aed15-fba9-4158-912f-af5e0adba691
  3. PLEASE CHECK MY NETWORK STATUS AN PRIVECIES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE CHECK MY NETWORK STATUS AN PRIVECIES: PLEASE CHECK MY NETWORK STATUS AN PRIVECIES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-my-network-status-an-privecies/3f1aed15-fba9-4158-912f-af5e0adba691
  4. Please check on my Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please check on my Store: I have serious problem. My store never updates apps. I have application that has thin line below and it is asking for updates in Store. When I check it, it will never download and does not provide me any progress. I need help....
  5. Please check on my Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please check on my Store: I have serious problem. My store never updates apps. I have application that has thin line below and it is asking for updates in Store. When I check it, it will never download and does not provide me any progress. I need help....
  6. Please check on my Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Help Check My BSOD, please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help Check My BSOD, please: This is the minidump : Minidump the BSOD is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, its happen 2 times already, in 2 days. its happen when i work. i just use these apps : - vscode - edge, about 10 tabs or more - local by flywheel - node, npm - spotify that's it. My Rig : - Mobo...
  8. Please, check my minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please, check my minidump files: Hi everyone, My new computer is suffering form sudden restarts, now on daily basis. Event ID is 1001. Bugchecks vary: 0x00000139, 0x0000003B, 0x0000000A. I have collected the minidumps, so it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump files....
  9. Start Menu layout modification using LayoutModification xml-file changes to default after...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu layout modification using LayoutModification xml-file changes to default after...: We have a default LayoutModification xml-file applied on all our computers. Since 1809, one can change the startlayout, but all changes are overwritten after a reboot is performed. It worked fine before on 1803. Is there a solution for this? ***Original title: Default...
  10. xml

in Windows 10 Customization
    xml: what is xml and how can I modify it. My windows media player was working alright then it stopped. When I did troubleshooting, I was told a software has changed the XML to SXL. Any help?...