Windows 10: Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at #MSIgnite

Discus and support Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at #MSIgnite in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, Fla., today with more than 25,000 business customers and IT leaders from around the world. We’ve shared news... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at #MSIgnite

Source: Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at Ignite - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

Can't load Office 365 on Lumia 640

Basics:

Office 365 installs the office programs on a PC. With this account you can install on more than one PC and
    all can share documents using the OneDrive associated with the account.

You can not install Office 365 on a phone. The phone already has Office Mobile installed. The phone has OneDrive associated with the account on the phone.

The Office 365 PC's and the phone can share documents with the phone if they all have the same Microsoft account, all is well.

After 365 came out Microsoft added a feature to the OneDrive app on the phone. You can now add another account to the app if the account on the phone is not the same as your Office 365 account. With this the phone is included in your 365 shared documents.

garym123, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Can not share with "anyone"? where is the grant ppermision button?

Hello Team,

I am having an issue with sharing files with "anyone" . 365 business by default grants no permission, only the people within the organization . but I need to share with outside customers. can anyone help me how to disable or grant permission for this.

On another note, office 365 or Microsoft needs to give answers and information in a simple to use format for all those out here starting a business with out an IT personnel. Just saying.

Manuel Anaya (manny), Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at #MSIgnite

1. Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at #MSIgnite - Similar Threads - Check Microsoft 365

2. Sharing Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sharing Microsoft 365: I shared a copy of Microsoft 365 with one of my students, but OneDrive shows up in my name. Not very good for his privacy or mine! All help will be appreciated by both of us. Edit: Also, it hasn't given him his 1 TB of storage in OneDrive. 181496
  3. Microsoft Store and Microsoft News greyed out with exclamation mark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Microsoft News greyed out with exclamation mark: I have done almost every thing but my microsoft store and microsoft news are greyed out with exclamation mark and not opening. Please any one give a proper solution....
  4. #MSIgnite 2021: What is new for Microsoft Lists

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: What is new for Microsoft Lists: Microsoft completed rolling out Microsoft Lists in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams last year (2020) – along with the release of Microsoft Lists for iOS earlier this year. We have received a lot of positive feedback and usage is growing fast. Today, we are...
  5. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Forms

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Forms: During Ignite 2020, we shared the latest Forms capabilities and scenarios that power team engagement and feedback sharing, helping you stay connected no matter where your team is located. Here's a deeper look at our announcements, as well as an opportunity to connect directly...
  6. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Teams: Today at Ignite, we are announcing a ton of new capabilities to help people stay connected, collaborate, and build solutions in Teams. Here’s what’s new in: Meetings Meeting room experiences Calling Chat and collaboration Microsoft 365 integrations...
  7. Microsoft News Share Function "Mail" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News Share Function "Mail" not working: Running Windows 10 on HP Spectre 360 When I want to share an article in Microsoft News there is a Share button with several options. The option for "Mail" does not seem to work. When I click on it it asks which of the below listed Mail accounts I want to use - and then the...
  8. Office 365 news at WPC 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 news at WPC 2016: Today, I had the privilege of taking the stage in Toronto for our annual Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) to talk about Office 365 momentum and the opportunity we have together with our partners. With their help, after five years in market, Office 365 is now empowering over...
  9. #MSIgnite 2017 - Introducing Dynamics 365 AI Solutions

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2017 - Introducing Dynamics 365 AI Solutions: Digital transformation has been reshaping our world and artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the next phases of capability being unlocked by this transformation. It’s an incredible time to be working in the AI space and at Microsoft we are working to help developers build...
  10. Check out Windows 10's market share

in Windows 10 News
    Check out Windows 10's market share: And?? Win10 is in TP and not prime time yet. 4411