Windows 10: Check out "RemoteToGo RDP/VNC For Android" Would this work for Win 1

Discus and support Check out "RemoteToGo RDP/VNC For Android" Would this work for Win 1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ftmedia.remote Would this work on Windows 10? I'll try it and see if it works and report back if it does. 4550 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by d2123cross, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Check out "RemoteToGo RDP/VNC For Android" Would this work for Win 1

d2123cross, Mar 9, 2015

2. How to use remote desktop connection without locking the screen.

With RDP - no.

With VNC - yes.

Frederik Long, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Remote Desktop

Which one is the best motor car? Surely this depends on your requirements, taste and preferences. Some people prefer RDP, others VNC, others TeamViewer etc. You really need to test a few, then make your choice. TeamViewer is easy to set up but cannot be
    scripted. VNC can be scripted but is harder to configure. RDP can knock out the screen for the hosts's current user.

Frederik Long, Mar 9, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

Check out "RemoteToGo RDP/VNC For Android" Would this work for Win 1

Should do. RDP works the same.

adamf, Mar 9, 2015
  5. I'll try it and if it does good, I will report back
    Check out "RemoteToGo RDP/VNC For Android"   Would this work for Win 1 [​IMG]
    . Thank you!

d2123cross, Mar 9, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    Yeah, it should work. But why not just use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app for Android? It's far more complete than most of the 3rd party ones I've used.

Mystere, Mar 9, 2015
  7. Kari Win User

I agree with Mystere.

Personally I see no point in using a third party solution when exactly the same can be done with an original Microsoft tool. I prefer using the original Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices. See the tutorial for download links: RDC - Connect Remotely to your Windows 10 PC - Windows 10 Forums

Screenshots from an Android device using Microsoft Remote Desktop app:

Kari, Mar 9, 2015
  8. Didn't get it to work.
    I'll give it another go. My Android device doesn't want to download it.

d2123cross, Mar 11, 2015
  9. Mystere Win User
    Sounds like you have something wrong with your android device...

Mystere, Mar 11, 2015
  10. Now it wants to apparently.

d2123cross, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Check out "RemoteToGo RDP/VNC For Android" Would this work for Win 1 - Similar Threads - Check RemoteToGo RDP

2. Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out: Everytime I open one of my android emulators the volume gets shaded and brought down to 1. I can still hear it but I recorded videos and in OBS Studio its extremely quiet because in the settings its stuck at 1. I've tried what I can think of but can't fix it. I'm on windows...
  3. Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out: Everytime I open one of my android emulators the volume gets shaded and brought down to 1. I can still hear it but I recorded videos and in OBS Studio its extremely quiet because in the settings its stuck at 1. I've tried what I can think of but can't fix it. I'm on windows...
  4. RDP on android app does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP on android app does not work.: So basically when I try to connect to my PC over my local network the screen would turn white for a second before returning me to the connect page. This is basically what happens. Here is a video of it happening...
  5. RDP on android app does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP on android app does not work.: So basically when I try to connect to my PC over my local network the screen would turn white for a second before returning me to the connect page. This is basically what happens. Here is a video of it happening...
  6. RDP on android app does not work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cannot RDP / VNC view FROM Windows to Linux desktop

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Cannot RDP / VNC view FROM Windows to Linux desktop: Hi folks Just messing about before "Boxing Day" dinner -- at least not cooking it today !!!! just eating / drinking /pub later for UK Footie. No probs whatsoever with connecting to Windows desktops (whether via VM or real) FROM a LINUX machine Cannot get Windows to show...
  8. VNC on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC on Win 10: VNC is -very- important to me, and this question is really about VNC. I am a hobbyist and have 9 Windows PC's at home. A mix of laptops and desktops. VNC works perfectly on the Win 7 machines. I am in the process of moving everything from Win 7 to Win 10. The first...
  9. Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i

Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i: Microsoft's RDP app for android is not working with Win 10. Any way to see if RDP is enabled? 4609
  10. Android RDP to PC.

Android RDP to PC.: Today, I tried to use the Android Remote Desktop client from my android phone, as latest splashtop app has issues with scrolling in start menu. I do not like Teamviewer from an android host as it's interface is clunky compared with splashtop. I have not used the MS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remotetogo config