Windows 10: Check out the new look of Twitter

Discus and support Check out the new look of Twitter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last year, we told you exactly who we are (Twitter is what’s happening!) and refreshed our brand. Today, with lots of feedback and ideas from you,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Check out the new look of Twitter

Source: Check out our new look!

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2017
  2. delboyg Win User

Check out the new Digia @web browser

I don't know about slow, only used on wifi so far..

But you have to admit that the user interface is far beyound any I've seen on an s60v5 and that was the point I was getting at with the post.

Take that interface concept and apply to every menu in the s60v5 then Nokia will have a winner!

Delboy

delboyg, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Check out the new Digia @web browser

its toooooooooooooo slow for now, but has a great a mount of potential if they keep at it.

radical24---01, Jun 16, 2017
  4. idrmrsr Win User

I wonder if they got rid of the stupid SHOW MORE TWEETS box and the silly thing where it starts off with the oldest post in the world instead of giving you the option of showing the most RECENT tweets first as an option. Also a way to permanently remove the TWEETS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED thing. And a way to make the Android app clear out posts it's saving from three days ago on your phone.

idrmrsr, Jun 16, 2017
  5. Mooly Win User
    I use it so infrequently that I hadn't actually noticed anything had changed tbh.

Mooly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Check out the new look of Twitter - Similar Threads - Check Twitter

2. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  3. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  4. Check for drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  5. Check for drivers are up to date.

Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  6. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. " this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: can someone please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-to-find-a-version-for/66260c2f-7bb2-4b43-a809-c6772aed3229
  8. Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.

Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.: Check cable connection!PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-cable-connection-pxe-mof-exiting-intel-pxe/468b45db-6eeb-4414-8358-0d4c41773054
  9. Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.: Check cable connection!PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-cable-connection-pxe-mof-exiting-intel-pxe/468b45db-6eeb-4414-8358-0d4c41773054
  10. Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS: We’re testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS without leaving your timeline! Simply tap any @ handle in a Tweet, take a peek, follow, and get right back to it. Let us know what you think! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 127180