Windows 10: Check the pin and try again.

Discus and support Check the pin and try again. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One day my bluetooth keyboard has disconnected. I tried connecting it again and this showed up. I know it's not my keyboard because my wii didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zaeehh, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Zaeehh Win User

Check the pin and try again.

One day my bluetooth keyboard has disconnected. I tried connecting it again and this showed up. I know it's not my keyboard because my wii didn't connect either. Anyone know a solution?
    https://i.gyazo.com/3e085bdaff3dbc9c...68cf2b36d6.png

:)

Zaeehh, Apr 22, 2017

2. Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again."

I have the exact same problem with my Bluetooth keyboard. Failing to connect after windows 10 update and uninstalling device.

ViktorLevadnyi, Apr 22, 2017
  3. Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again."

Did you ever find a solution for this?

In the past couple of days my bluetooth mouse has stopped working after 14 months without any issues. It's not an issue with the mouse as it will connect to my phone/tablet without any issues.

The problem IMO is with Windows 10.

The exact same issue is occurring where it's askings me to enter a PIN and try connecting again.

My bluetooth mouse didn't come with a pin code.

tylerc0llins, Apr 22, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Your System Specs furnish absolutely nothing about the computer in question but generally Notebooks and Tablets have Bluetooth as part of the Wireless adapter but an exception may be like my 4-month-old ASUS Desktop which includes the Wireless/Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter. Bluetooth is frequently part of the Wireless adapter, if one isn't working the other may not be. If yours is not a Desktop there may be either the Fn+Fx key or a physical switch on the case to toggle the adapter On or Off, check for that. Or if a Touch screen check for an icon. You may need to do the worst thing, read the manual.

Berton, Apr 22, 2017
  5. Zaeehh Win User
    This is the manual. Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K380 Setup Guide
    I did what it says and it doesn't work

Zaeehh, Apr 22, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    Sorry, didn't ask about the keyboard, just suggested checking the manual for the computer about how to turn things off or on.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Check the pin and try again. - Similar Threads - Check pin try

2. Check the path and try again. ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the path and try again. ??: I have just recently gotten a new computer, I logged in through outlook and gmail with onedrive. My apps downloaded to my computer, however, when I clicked on them, they say check the path and try again. This is all the apps currently that say that....
  3. Check the path and try again. ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check the path and try again. ??: I have just recently gotten a new computer, I logged in through outlook and gmail with onedrive. My apps downloaded to my computer, however, when I clicked on them, they say check the path and try again. This is all the apps currently that say that....
  4. check the path and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    check the path and then try again: When I try to open a shortcut on my pc it says “check the path and then try again” please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-path-and-then-try-again/cf13730a-e684-4eb7-9a1f-8d8b95f07caf
  5. check the path and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    check the path and then try again: When I try to open a shortcut on my pc it says “check the path and then try again” please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-path-and-then-try-again/cf13730a-e684-4eb7-9a1f-8d8b95f07caf
  6. Bluetooth Device Not Pairing: "Check the PIN and try connecting again." Not Able To Enter a PIN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Not Pairing: "Check the PIN and try connecting again." Not Able To Enter a PIN: Hello there, I've been using a pair Bluetooth headphones for a little while now and they've been working really well. Suddenly, the headphones wouldn't play any sound even though the computer said the headphones were connected. So, after reconnecting them unsuccessfully, I...
  7. [Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.: Hello all. First at all. Hope you guys have a nice day and healthy. I met a problem about bluetooth on my pc when i tried to connect with a bluetooth speaker Koleer SU-H5 When i tried to connect my pc to my speaker Koleer SU-H5 in Setting > Devices > + Add Bluetooth or...
  8. Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can run into a problem while connecting or pairing your Bluetooth keyboard with your Windows 10 computer. Often, this happens when you have disabled the Bluetooth option. If not, you can still get it along with an error message [...] This post Can’t pair...
  9. Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again."

Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again.": The problem is that when I go to Windows Settings and select Add Bluetooth or other device and put the keyboard into pairing mode, it shows up in the Add a device dialog, but when I click it, it says "Connecting..." for a long time and then says "Check the PIN and try...
  10. bluetooth audio "check pin and try again"

bluetooth audio "check pin and try again": Hello, I recently bought a pair of wireless headphones. I wanted to use them with my PC but whenever I try to connect them it says "check pin and try again. There is no pin that pops up on screen and there is no pin on the headphones. There is not even a prompt asking me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones asking to check pin and try again

2. windows 10 says check the pin and try again later for connecting bluetooth headphone

3. windows 10 bluetooth check pin

4. Bluetooth Check pin and try again,
  5. check the pin and try again error,
  6. windows 10 1809 check the pin and try again,
  7. check the pin and try again,
  8. windows 10 bluetooth check pin and try again