Windows 10: Chipmakers find new ways to move forward

Discus and support Chipmakers find new ways to move forward in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Moore's Law is slowing at a time when new applications are demanding more muscle. The solution is to offload jobs to specialized hardware but these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Chipmakers find new ways to move forward

Read more: Chipmakers find new ways to move forward | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Clayto222 Win User

Several issues with Bluetooth

Thanks for that reply, but how do I find who the chipmaker is?I have spent some time looking / searching but all I have found is the drivers / manufacturer is Microsoft --- no other information.

Clayto222, Oct 19, 2017
  3. USB keyboard & mouse not working after W10 upgrade

Hi .... still no confidence that I can move forward with another attempt at W10 upgrade.

Uchiha_bb1 - are you able to advise if I can upgrade to W8.1 for free first ... then to W10

I need to find a way forward time is running out.

Sargan_499, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Chipmakers find new ways to move forward

Wasn't that called an Amiga?.

EasternlightNZ, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Back to the past - Mainframes will re-emerge !

storageman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Chipmakers find new ways to move forward

1. Chipmakers find new ways to move forward - Similar Threads - Chipmakers find ways

2. External drive not seen - best way forward?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External drive not seen - best way forward?: Hi I've had a few external USB drives die on me lately. One of them wasn't fully backed-up, so I'm looking for the best way to try and recover the data. The disk is a 5TB Seagate Backup-plus (2.5 inch) USB3-connected drive. The data on it isn't really all _that_ important (I...
  3. External drive not seen - best way forward?

in Windows 10 Support
    External drive not seen - best way forward?: Hi I've had a few external USB drives die on me lately. One of them wasn't fully backed-up, so I'm looking for the best way to try and recover the data. The disk is a 5TB Seagate Backup-plus (2.5 inch) USB3-connected drive. The data on it isn't really all _that_ important (I...
  4. BSOD unsure of how to move forward

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unsure of how to move forward: Hello, i am having bsod issues. I had one about 7 or 8 days ago and i thought i had resolved by swapping out my hdd which was seemingly making the "click of death" noise. This is the recent minidump i have: BSOD I have tried running memtest86 and no errors pop up. I have...
  5. Moving the Windows Insider Program forward

in Windows 10 News
    Moving the Windows Insider Program forward: Hey Windows Insiders! How’s everyone holding up? I wanted to touch base, thank everyone for the warm welcome to the program, and share some of my initial thoughts on the program and where we want to take it forward. As mentioned in Panos’ blog post,...
  6. Best free way to move Windows 10 to new SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best free way to move Windows 10 to new SSD?: Hi I just received a new laptop however it has a m.2 SATA SSD. Could anyone recommend the best and free way to transfer Windows 10 to my new SSD? The new laptop has two m.2 slots as well. submitted by /u/bozua [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?: when ever I get Pshing e-mails I always forward to the financial institution its falsely representing , and most of them want it forwarded as an attachment. with other windows mail apps exp. outlook it gave you an option to do so, but with windows 10 mail you need to save...
  8. Chipmakers announce 7nm technology

in Windows 10 News
    Chipmakers announce 7nm technology: As silicon chips approach physical limits, it is becoming harder and more costly to deliver each new generation of technology. Yet the foundries that fabricate most of the world's chips seem to be announcing new nodes at a faster pace as they compete to make the chips that...
  9. Chipmakers find new ways to go faster

in Windows 10 News
    Chipmakers find new ways to go faster: As Moore's Law begins to break down, chip designers are turning to new techniques to squeeze more performance out of processors. Chipmaking has never been easy. But for much of the last 50 years, the recipe was relatively straightforward: shrink the transistors at a steady...
  10. Microsoft's iOS bridge to Windows 10 is moving forward

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's iOS bridge to Windows 10 is moving forward: [img] Microsoft is getting closer to opening its bridge to iOS developers to help them develop versions of their apps to Windows 10. Microsoft officials are remaining mum about the status of its "Astoria" bridge for bringing Android apps to Windows 10. (Word is plans for...