Windows 10: "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

Discus and support "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FunkMaster, May 22, 2018.

1. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better ideas/knowledge.

I believe that the computer was Upgrading to Windows 10 1803, and on Restart get's the dreaded
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

Thanks, FM

:)

FunkMaster, May 22, 2018
  2. jaybobMT Win User

Choose your keyboard layout is stuck

Hi,

My PC is stuck on the "choose your keyboard layout" screen and I can't get it to do anything.

I downloaded the media creation tool and burned it to DVD, but the PC will not boot from the DVD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

jaybobMT, May 22, 2018
  3. Choose your keyboard layout - Stuck after upgrading to windows 10

Hi.

I apologize for the delay in answering your query. Let me help you with this issue.
    I Suggest you refer to the below thread on Windows 10 "choose your keyboard layout" stuck. Keyboard & mouse don't work to select
    where the issue have been resolved.
    Windows 10 "choose your keyboard layout" stuck. Keyboard & mouse don't work to select

Also, suggest you refer to the below thread on Choose Your Keyboard Layout Problem and check if it helps.

Choose Your Keyboard Layout Problem

Do let us know the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, May 22, 2018
Thema:

"Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

1. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem - Similar Threads - Choose keyboard layout

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  6. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  7. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...
  8. Problem "choose your kerboard layout "

Problem "choose your kerboard layout ": Hello Microsoft, I have a problem with WINDOWS 10 default on my Lenovo 110-14IBR laptop, the beginning of the problem arises HIBERNATING on the screen, then I turn off the laptop and when turned on the words "choose your keyboard layout" and I choose US and there is a choice...
  9. Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout"

Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout": Yesterday when I shut my computer down it ran updates first. This morning I come in to a frozen shut down screen. I did a hard shut down and then turned it back on to a blue "Choose your keyboard layout" screen and the mouse and keyboard don't work at all. I can't get passed...
  10. Windows 10 boot problem/choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot problem/choose your keyboard layout: Hello, After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 within the last week, everything was fine at first. Then this morning Everything on screen froze, and when I did a force restart, the following happened (and continues to happen ad nauseam): Windows tries to boot as...