Windows 10: Chrome always on top

Discus and support Chrome always on top in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is driving me nuts! Chrome operates normally in Windows 10 for a while. But then, at some stage it switches to always on top. I have to close... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jon12345, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Jon12345 Win User

Chrome always on top

This is driving me nuts! Chrome operates normally in Windows 10 for a while. But then, at some stage it switches to always on top. I have to close Chrome and reopen for this to clear. But then after a while, it goes into always on top mode again.

There seems to be some kind of bug and others are getting the same problem.

Any solution to this?

Thanks,

Jon

:)

Jon12345, Mar 29, 2018
  2. hoaithuvo Win User

A window is always on top.

I hope Microsoft will upgrade Windows that features a window that is always on top and it not is covered by other windows.

For example, I open a Notepad, then I open a Chrome tab and type on Chrome, the Notepad was covered by Chrome. I can split 2 monitors when doing this but I feel it's inconvenient for me. I hope my Windows will have that feature.

hoaithuvo, Mar 29, 2018
  3. Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based system

Try this to enable it:

Choose "Always ask to run Flash" so it can't run without your permission. Only allow Flash to run on websites that you trust.

On your computer, open Chrome.

At the top right, click More More and then Settings.

At the bottom, click Advanced.

Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.

Click Flash.

At the top, turn the setting to Ask first (recommended).

Source:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/625878...

tamara_sadel, Mar 29, 2018
  4. Chrome always on top

Are you running the latest version of Chrome? Do you have any extensions installed?

Masterchiefxx17, Mar 29, 2018
Thema:

Chrome always on top

1. Chrome always on top - Similar Threads - Chrome always top

2. Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work: Wanted to pin a note to top so I can interact with it easier. No such option offered. Googled a how to do it and found this offical Guide from Microsoft: How to Pin a Window Windows Learning Center microsoft.com. It shows the Hotkey being CTRL + F11 for the activation. This...
  3. Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work: Wanted to pin a note to top so I can interact with it easier. No such option offered. Googled a how to do it and found this offical Guide from Microsoft: How to Pin a Window Windows Learning Center microsoft.com. It shows the Hotkey being CTRL + F11 for the activation. This...
  4. Window always on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  5. Window always on top

Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  6. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  7. Window always on the top

Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  8. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Always On Top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  10. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895