Windows 10: Chrome autostart with page from win10 spotlight june

Discus and support Chrome autostart with page from win10 spotlight june in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A real nightmare for me. When I start Chrome after a Windows reboot, it often, but not always, opens with one tab with this URL: Mixer | Interactive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by docGlenn, Jun 14, 2018.

1. docGlenn Win User

Chrome autostart with page from win10 spotlight june

A real nightmare for me. When I start Chrome after a Windows reboot, it often, but not always, opens with one tab with this URL: Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming
    I am sure I never visited mixer.com in my Chrome browser, but it might have shown up when Edge was run.
    This also removes the two tabs that I have pinned in Chrome, so I have to do that all over.
    Due to the fact that this URL proclaims itself to be part of Microsoft campaign, I'm pretty sure they are to blame. Note that nothing from Mixer.com appears in my Windows lock screen (which is usually what "spotlight" refers to.
    When I open a new tab in Chrome, I get what I expect - an image from Google Earth (a Chrome extension does this).

I want this Mixer.com crap gone! I cleared all history from Chrome.
    I have tried exiting Chrome with CTRL-SHIFT-Q and then rebooting.
    I've fiddled with Chrome extensions that I have.
    I find nothing in Windows startup that can explain this.

:)

docGlenn, Jun 14, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Windows Spotlight

Thank you for providing us more information. In this case, we suggest that you perform the following steps to reset Windows Spotlight:

• Delete the folder Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy.
    • Open the Start menu, and search for PowerShell.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the PowerShell prompt, then press
      Enter
      :
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Brink Win User
Thema:

Chrome autostart with page from win10 spotlight june

1. Chrome autostart with page from win10 spotlight june - Similar Threads - Chrome autostart page

2. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  3. Autostart apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/dd1b2bcc-5d67-4109-abd4-e0fcdcb80459
  4. From Chrome to Win10 - Lenovo m710q

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    From Chrome to Win10 - Lenovo m710q: Ok. Someone gave me this Lenovo m710q which is originally running on ChromeOS. I tried to change to win10 but the system is giving me this Chrome recovery thingy message. Next thing I did was flash the bios so it can read the USB installer but this time it is not booting up....
  5. Apps started to disappear from autostart

Apps started to disappear from autostart: Hi. Yesterday I noticed that half of my apps started to disappear from autostart, for example Steam, OneDrive or Backup and sync from Google. They are also missing on startup tab in task manager. I need to turn on autostart manually in every app which disappeared (then it...
  6. Apps started to disappear from autostart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps started to disappear from autostart: Hi. Today I noticed that half of my apps started to disappear from autostart, for example Steam, OneDrive or Backup and sync from Google. They are also missing on startup tab in task manager. I need to turn on autostart manually in every app which disappeared then it shows...
  7. Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

Chrome not loading pages properly Win10: Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some...
  8. Chrome autostart with page from win10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome autostart with page from win10: A real nightmare for me. When I start Chrome after a Windows reboot, it often, but not always, opens with one tab with this URL: Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming I am sure I never visited mixer.com in my Chrome browser, but it might have shown up when Edge was run. This also...
  9. Chrome + Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome + Win10: Hey! I've been searching around, and this seems to be the place to ask for help with an issue like this. I don't really know what's going on, but I was hoping you guys could help me. So, here's my problem. Yesterday, Windows 10 updates by itself. Not unusual in any...
  10. Can't print a Win10 Test page/from Office 2010 but can Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print a Win10 Test page/from Office 2010 but can Chrome or Edge?: Windows version: Windows 10 v1607 (Build 10.0.14393) 64-Bit Printer: HP Deskjet 3630 with latest Windows 10 drivers from HP's website Security software: Windows Defender and Windows Firewall. No 3rd party software installed. I cannot print a Windows 10 Test page or from...