Windows 10: Chrome can't open after computer suddenly shut down

Discus and support Chrome can't open after computer suddenly shut down in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My computer suddenly shut down, after restart the computer, Chorme can't open. The error is like the screenshot. [img] I google the result,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Whatphoeb, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Whatphoeb Win User

Chrome can't open after computer suddenly shut down

My computer suddenly shut down, after restart the computer, Chorme can't open.
    The error is like the screenshot.

Chrome can't open after computer suddenly shut down [​IMG]

I google the result, someone said uninstall all current Microsoft Visual C++ installations, i have never install Microsoft Visual C++ installations.*Sad

:)

Whatphoeb, Dec 10, 2015
  2. scarterl Win User

internet browsers not working on my Windows 10 PC

Firefox is still working, though it sometimes shuts down my computer - so far, only when I haven't been at the computer. Earlier today I opened Chrome instead of Firefox, and Chrome crashed within an hour in the same annoying fashion I'm trying to fix -
    and after I shut it down using Task Manager, I couldn't open Firefox until I rebooted the computer.

I think I'll try reinstalling Chrome and use your suggested repair upgrade on Edge and see if that helps.

I'll report back.

scarterl, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Win10 - RANDOMLY BECOMES UNSTABLE - THINGS SHUT DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

Hi,

I have suddenly got this problem since the last week.

Windows 10 suddenly becomes very unstable. When this happens, I notice the following issues:

1. When i open start menu, the menu shuts down automatically in like 0.2 seconds (like a flicker).

2. When i right click on the desktop, the menu shuts down again in the same manner.

3. In google chrome, I can't type in address bar, it just resets itself to blank after a single character is typed. (like flicker)

4. When I hit CTRL + ALT + DELETE, it again shuts down in like 0.2 seconds.

As you can see everything shuts down so fast, I cant open them up. It becomes unusable.

Also, it happens randomly for like 10 minutes to 30 minutes and then automatically starts working again.

And then it the issues starts randomly again.

Please help.

Devang9999, Dec 10, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Try cleaning out the Windows side by side(WinSxS) files and repairing them by copy & pasting in an Admin Command Prompt:

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&sfc/scannow&Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc/scannow&pause

And let it run through then
    reboot and run it again to check if it cleaned everything. It
    may take awhile depending on your hardware(HDD or SSD), and it may
    appear to freeze at 20% on the third part, just be patient and
    let in run out.

Cliff S, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Chrome can't open after computer suddenly shut down - Similar Threads - Chrome can't open

2. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  3. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  4. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer suddenly shuts down after sometime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer suddenly shuts down after sometime: HiI have a PC with intel CORE i5 and windows 7 Ultimate installed in it. My problem is my PC automatically shuts down after some time and my USB drivers are also not getting installed. So, what should i do? Should i need to get a latest window or is there any solution of...
  6. My computer suddenly shuts down after sometime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer suddenly shuts down after sometime: HiI have a PC with intel CORE i5 and windows 7 Ultimate installed in it. My problem is my PC automatically shuts down after some time and my USB drivers are also not getting installed. So, what should i do? Should i need to get a latest window or is there any solution of...
  7. My computer suddenly shutting down

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer suddenly shutting down: I want to know that when i join the Microsoft teams class my computer is suddenly shutting down again and again.. Please inform me that what is the solution to solve this problem.... Thanks,,,...
  8. Chrome shut down and will not reopen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome shut down and will not reopen.: I was using Google Chrome and something went wrong and all my sites that I was visiting closed down. I tried to load Chrome again and it would not load. I hit the Chrome app and it tries to come up and after about two seconds, it goes off. It is not open in Task Manager....
  9. can't shut down my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't shut down my computer: submitted by /u/hyeongjun_kim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa9azd/cant_shut_down_my_computer/
  10. BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN: Hello fellas.I need your help immediately. Let me start the story.I was playing some Rocket League when my power suddenly cut off in the entire house.Of course this also shut down my computer.After the power got back,my PC was not booting Windows at all.Just blue screens and...