Windows 10: Chrome cookies

Discus and support Chrome cookies in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you import and export cookies in Chrome? 45206 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

Chrome cookies

How do you import and export cookies in Chrome?

:)

Clint, Mar 24, 2016
  2. IamEmps Win User

Another Windows 10 Browser issue

I am using Chrome as my default browser, and still get the Your browser must allow cookies, and Chrome is not set to block cookies.

IamEmps, Mar 24, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    JimWynne, Mar 24, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Chrome cookies

Are you talking about from chrome to chrome? Just sign into chrome and sync it.

Cliff S, Mar 24, 2016
  5. Clint Win User
    No from Chrome to IE and visa versa.

Clint, Mar 25, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Most browsers have an import & export function you could try them. I know boorkmarks are always carried over, most times even settings, but as for cookie(I'm guessing you mean site cookies for login & preferences), I can't be sure.

Cliff S, Mar 25, 2016
  7. Clint Win User
    You can import and export cookies in IE. It saves it as a .txt file. I can't find that in Chrome. Yes, I mean site cookies.

Clint, Mar 25, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

Chrome cookies

Here's where import bookmarks & settings are hidden in Chrome

Chrome cookies [​IMG]

´There really is no need to export, as most browsers can import.

Chrome cookies [​IMG]

Cliff S, Mar 25, 2016
  9. Clint Win User
    I didn't say bookmarks. I said cookies. I have done bookmarks.

Clint, Mar 25, 2016
  10. This app seems to export/import cookies, but only one by one. *Sad

Cookies - Chrome Web Store

Other then that, you can use software to export/import profile, sometimes it lets you choose, what to export.

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome cookies

1. Chrome cookies - Similar Threads - Chrome cookies

2. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  3. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  4. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  5. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  6. All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...: I tried clean my PC and I was cut the folder in this link:C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\MicrosoftI was cut the folder name Microsoft to another drive. After that all my profile account from 2018 to here was sync is pause, and cookie, password lost all. That is very important...
  7. All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...

All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...: I tried clean my PC and I was cut the folder in this link:C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\MicrosoftI was cut the folder name Microsoft to another drive. After that all my profile account from 2018 to here was sync is pause, and cookie, password lost all. That is very important...
  8. Google Chrome cookies and password after last windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome cookies and password after last windows 10 update: Hello,I am very frustrated because I lost all my bookmarks, my saved passwords from Google Chrome during this update.Is this a known bug? Is this a new way to convince us to use Edge ?!...
  9. How do I find the cookies folder in Windows 10 using Chrome?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find the cookies folder in Windows 10 using Chrome?: I need to clear my Temporary Internet Files folder several times a week , but I need to protect about ten cookies from my bank. How do I even find the folder and what should I do with the cookies when I do?...
  10. Edge (chrome) Cookies and site data

in Browsers and Email
    Edge (chrome) Cookies and site data: In Google Chrome settings, Cookies and site data allows you to Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome. Below that, in the settings it has a section called Allow, where you can choose cookies you want to keep on close. This lets me delete all of the cookies on close...