Windows 10: Chrome does not work

Discus and support Chrome does not work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 and started to use my chrome browser. I cannot download webpages, infinite waiting time after the first page shows, cannot... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rradics, Aug 4, 2015.

1. rradics Win User

Chrome does not work

I installed Windows 10 and started to use my chrome browser. I cannot download webpages, infinite waiting time after the first page shows, cannot scroll down or click on a link. It is like a frozen tab.
    I reinstalled Chrome, nothing changed. Two webpages fine, the third frozen.

If Microsoft does this deliberately not just me, google will sue them but they will get a nice penalty from the anti-monopoly agency.

:)

rradics, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Flash does not work with Google Chrome

Hi Karen,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Are you referring to Google Chrome?

Since the issue does not persist with Internet Explorer, I would request you contact Google Chrome support for better assistance.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Flash does not work with Google Chrome

Original title: Flash

I can't use flash on my website in Google. There all closed with arrows to open. I have windows 10 and Google. Flash works in IE

karenbirkholz, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Chrome does not work

Chrome works just fine. I'm using it right now to type this post.

logicearth, Aug 4, 2015
  5. MickD Win User
    No problems here yet. I'm still using Chrome as my primary browser since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, 4-5 days ago.

MickD, Aug 4, 2015
  6. rradics Win User
    As you can read in my original post, I reinstalled but I used a 3 month old version anyway.
    No it does not work on online newspaper pages have gifs. It sux. It is conscious for sure. Destroy the satisfaction of others' products. Nice.

rradics, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Install the latest version. Because Chrome works fine along with GIFs and newspaper sites. It is just you.

logicearth, Aug 4, 2015
  8. rradics Win User

Chrome does not work

Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK with CHROME.
    Nothing changed in my side just windows 10.
    Idiots, this is a one month old laptop, with the newest chrome what I reinstalled (it should not be necessary!!!!).

Windows 10 destroy your browsing experience with Chrome. Not "just me". First of all ME. Second, I have been using internet from 1994. Have more then 20 computer device in my home.

If somebody has an operating chrome under windows 10, fine. It does not work, and it is conscious to use the fckng edge.

rradics, Aug 4, 2015
  9. Chrome is my default browser. I have not noticed any performance hits or had any crashes since my Win 10 upgrade. Maybe there are some extensions or plugins that might need updated or are incompatible. I use several and all are working so far. I also use Firefox and it is running fine too.

kcmichaelb, Aug 4, 2015
  10. z3r010 Win User
    Chrome works perfectly fine on all my PC's and has done through every beta, so it must be something on you end.

z3r010, Aug 4, 2015
  11. rradics Win User
    Try to browse these pages:
    444.hu
    index.hu

Share your positive experience then.

rradics, Aug 4, 2015
  12. z3r010 Win User
    Although I can't read it, everything looks in place and navigation from page to page is snappy.

z3r010, Aug 4, 2015
  13. z3r010 Win User

Chrome does not work

Are you running any plugin/addons in your chrome?

z3r010, Aug 4, 2015
  14. rradics Win User
    THX!

rradics, Aug 4, 2015
  15. rradics Win User
    Thank you for everybody! I uninstalled earlier (2-3 month old) Chrome and reinstalled. It looks work.

Thank you again!

rradics, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Chrome does not work

1. Chrome does not work - Similar Threads - Chrome does

2. Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  3. Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  4. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  5. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  6. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  7. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  8. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin: This is the same issue as another user posted recently: "For whatever reason, trying to use stored password manager in Google Chrome malfunctions and won't allow me to enter my Windows PIN...It won't register the keypresses...This is not a problem with other apps, and there...
  9. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin: This is the same issue as another user posted recently: "For whatever reason, trying to use stored password manager in Google Chrome malfunctions and won't allow me to enter my Windows PIN...It won't register the keypresses...This is not a problem with other apps, and there...
  10. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security