Windows 10: Chrome image large?

Discus and support Chrome image large? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, so I booted up my PC to find this on my start menu, does anybody know a fix or why it's starting do this? I've restarted a few times and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by partians, Dec 2, 2015.

1. partians Win User

Chrome image large?

Hello, so I booted up my PC to find this on my start menu, does anybody know a fix or why it's starting do this?
    I've restarted a few times and unpinned and pinned again..

:)

partians, Dec 2, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Image Smaller than When Downloaded

In Chrome, when I drag an object from a web page to the desktop it creates a shortcut to the object.

To download an image in Chrome, right-click on the image and choose 'Save image as ...'

BulldogXX, Dec 2, 2015
  3. mike1314 Win User
    No Image in email

when I check gmail with chrome gmail is fine but windows mail is still images even using chrome wont show images in windows tile for any email

mike1314, Dec 2, 2015
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Chrome image large?

So is mine, but I don't see what the big deal is?? Looks fine to me.

OldMike65, Dec 2, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Do you use the Chrome browser? If you want to keep the tile have you right-clicked the tile to see if it can be Resized? I have done several of mine. Have you tried moving the tile around in that list to make it available but less "in your face"?

Berton, Dec 2, 2015
  6. partians Win User
    I do, quite often to be fair, the programs and the position of the tiles is organised like that so I can quickly click on it, I know exactly where each program is without having to search for it, so the order the programs is crucial, always i've tried to unpin it and pin it again and try to adjust it but no luck.

It looks dumb how it's larger to other tile icons.

partians, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome image large?

1. Chrome image large? - Similar Threads - Chrome image large

2. Imaging and licensing large numbers of computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imaging and licensing large numbers of computers.: I am trying to find out if there is a more efficient way to image and license PC's outside of the way that I am doing it now. Any suggestions would be welcome.This is the scenario:My company receives large numbers of PC's directly from a manufacturer, we then need to install...
  3. Imaging and licensing large numbers of computers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imaging and licensing large numbers of computers.: I am trying to find out if there is a more efficient way to image and license PC's outside of the way that I am doing it now. Any suggestions would be welcome.This is the scenario:My company receives large numbers of PC's directly from a manufacturer, we then need to install...
  4. Imaging and licensing large numbers of computers.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger: In window 11 The options “extra large icons” are not bigger then large icons It just makes the space between the icons bigger So the previous photos on the icon areNot big and it is so hard to see witch photo it is windows 10 it was so nice and big...
  6. Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger: In window 11 The options “extra large icons” are not bigger then large icons It just makes the space between the icons bigger So the previous photos on the icon areNot big and it is so hard to see witch photo it is windows 10 it was so nice and big...
  7. Refurbished Dell laptop with large "image" file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Refurbished Dell laptop with large "image" file: I just purchased a refurbished Dell Latitude E5450. In Settings / System / Storage, I see "Other", Manage other large folders, and 5.74 GB being used. Clicking on "Other", there is a path C:\images . Clicking on that, I go into File Explorer, where I see one file. The...
  8. Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed?: Has Microsoft removed the slider from windows explorer? I can't enlarge my images beyond "very large" which is not large at all. submitted by /u/linuxman1929 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht9laq/large_image_thumbnails_slider_removed/
  9. Chrome start image change?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome start image change?: Heii, I'll make it short: My girlfriend can change this startup image of Chrome on her PC, so she can take a picture of the galaxy and use it as the startup image. How do you do that? [ATTACH] (got windows 10)...
  10. Jpg images not large enough to view properly don't change from large to extra large in view.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpg images not large enough to view properly don't change from large to extra large in view.: Images don't change from large to extra large in view- Medium to Large works. When going from Large to XL image size is the same and does not change, it just shows more text and spreads the images out. I currently have Windows 10. My topic selection might not be...