Windows 10: chrome installation

Discus and support chrome installation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 not running in S Mode, but cannot download and install Chrome.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrendaPowell1, Apr 21, 2024.

1. chrome installation

Windows 11 not running in S Mode, but cannot download and install Chrome.

:)

BrendaPowell1, Apr 21, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Nisko Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, Apr 21, 2024
  4. chrome installation

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

chrome installation

1. chrome installation - Similar Threads - chrome installation

2. Can someone help me im trying for 1 hour straight to install Google Chrome on my Win 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me im trying for 1 hour straight to install Google Chrome on my Win 7...: Hi,i tried everything and it didnt work to install Google Chrome on my Win 7.Please someone help me.Internet Explorer doesnt work to install Google Chrome...
  3. Can someone help me im trying for 1 hour straight to install Google Chrome on my Win 7...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me im trying for 1 hour straight to install Google Chrome on my Win 7...: Hi,i tried everything and it didnt work to install Google Chrome on my Win 7.Please someone help me.Internet Explorer doesnt work to install Google Chrome...
  4. Trying to install chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install chrome: Trying to install chrome but Microsoft wont let me and when i got to change "where to get apps" it doesnt show up in the settings at all even when the advanced app settings says it i click it, it doesnt show up ive tried searching in the settings also doesnt work...
  5. Trying to install chrome

Trying to install chrome: Trying to install chrome but Microsoft wont let me and when i got to change "where to get apps" it doesnt show up in the settings at all even when the advanced app settings says it i click it, it doesnt show up ive tried searching in the settings also doesnt work...
  6. how do you install chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you install chrome: I have been trying to install chrome and edge keeps blocking it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-install-chrome/30a0c94c-0cd3-4e58-9a06-49ae796d685a
  7. how do you install chrome

how do you install chrome: I have been trying to install chrome and edge keeps blocking it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-install-chrome/30a0c94c-0cd3-4e58-9a06-49ae796d685a
  8. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Google Chrome: I'm in the process of cleaning out my computer and part of that process has been to uninstall and reinstall chrome. I've removed chrome but when I try to re-install it, I keep running into issues.When I download the installer for chrome the file name is ChromeSetup.exe,...
  9. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Google Chrome: I'm in the process of cleaning out my computer and part of that process has been to uninstall and reinstall chrome. I've removed chrome but when I try to re-install it, I keep running into issues.When I download the installer for chrome the file name is ChromeSetup.exe,...
  10. Unable to install Google Chrome