Windows 10: Chrome interface using wingdings fonts, pages display fine though

Discus and support Chrome interface using wingdings fonts, pages display fine though in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; As per the title and screenshot (Imgur) you can see I have a very strange problem. Was running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, upgraded automatically this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bbbbburton, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Chrome interface using wingdings fonts, pages display fine though

As per the title and screenshot (Imgur) you can see I have a very strange problem. Was running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, upgraded automatically this morning to Windows 10 Pro, everything went smoothly except Chrome is using Wingdings fonts to display the interface. However, the pages display with regular fonts.

This is the only program I am having issues with. I have already uninstalled and deleted the Chrome files in AppData but even after reinstall I still have this problem.

Cheers!

:)

bbbbburton, Aug 4, 2015
  2. AyeLwinOo Win User

Wingdings Font not found

Hello Mike

Thanks for yr reply.

I got Wingdings font but not Wingdings 2 and Wingdings 3. I actually need these two fonts to use.

Thanks again

Aye

AyeLwinOo, Aug 4, 2015
  3. AyeLwinOo Win User
    Wingdings Font not found

Hello

I recently updated to 1709 and today I found Wingdings 2 and 3 fonts are not in fonts folder. I created some mq4 indicators using with MT4 paltform and I used some wingdings font in there for showing some symbols. But now I saw only characters . Please advice
    me how to reinstall these 2 fonts.

Thanks and regards

Aye

AyeLwinOo, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Chrome interface using wingdings fonts, pages display fine though

1. Chrome interface using wingdings fonts, pages display fine though - Similar Threads - Chrome interface using

2. Font display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font display: Working on a presentation in PowerPoint. Downloaded fonts appear in the drop down list in PowerPoint but do not display when added to text in the presentation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-display/177e295d-3b26-461e-bc87-87b844f51a95
  3. Publisher not printing Wingding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher not printing Wingding: Publisher will not print wingding characters even though it has before. Also, text boxes in Publisher are showing up completely black (never did before.) I had an update to my computer, then the problems started. I uninstalled the updates thinking this would solve my...
  4. Font Display

Font Display: How do I get windows to allow the correct graphic display of fonts that are not in its standard library of fonts. The fonts in particular are Balloon Bd BT, Balloon Lt BT, and Balloon XBt BT. The Font selector says "This is a scalable printer font. The screen image may...
  5. No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.: Suddenly I have no sound when using Chrome. Okay w Firefox. Windows Control Panel indicates I can adjust apps individually but I can't find where to do that. Anyone help me? Thanks...
  6. Display Font

Display Font: So, I have a very cool set up/theme on my computer, or at least I think its very cool! Ya know, as girly as possible yet not over done with pink glitter or any crap like that, just feminine I guess (lol). So I'm looking to change the DISPLAY font to go along with this theme I...
  7. Displaying Gmail inbox interface

in Browsers and Email
    Displaying Gmail inbox interface: How should I switch what the Inbox displays between views with tabs and no-tabs with all incoming emails shown in one list? 114571
  8. Chrome still freezes/fails to display page selected

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome still freezes/fails to display page selected: Since installing Win 10 I have had a variety of problems with Chrome and in general reinstalling has temporarily solved the problem. I have the latest version of Chrome installed but I occasionally have a page freeze and Chrome asks me if I want to wait or kill the page. If I...
  9. WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used

in Browsers and Email
    WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used: Hi I'm using Windows Live Mail and when I select "Reply" the whole email and any part I type shows at about 300% view. This also happens with "Reply all" and "Forward" This just started happening and I have no idea why, I probably changed some setting but have no...
  10. Win10 not recognizing TV - HDMI working fine though...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win10 not recognizing TV - HDMI working fine though...: Hi there. I looked it up cases like mine, but found no other. I got a new desktop recently, and after a month or so, I believe it was after an update (not sure) it stopped recognizing the TV... I tested with a monitor of a friend, using a HDMI cable and it worked fine....