Windows 10: Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab

Discus and support Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was on a website on one of my tabs and must have hit some keyboard shortcut by accident that greatly magnified the page. Any idea of how I can... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by N7AS, May 6, 2018.

1. N7AS Win User

Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab

I was on a website on one of my tabs and must have hit some keyboard shortcut by accident that greatly magnified the page. Any idea of how I can restore this back to normal?

:)

N7AS, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab

1. Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab - Similar Threads - Chrome webpage has

2. Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!: Hello... I had a fresh install of Windows10 a month ago.After the installation I have problems with the cursor, it becomes really big for no reason.I go to the Mouse Settings and there is no change in the settings... after I slide to the right and go back to the left the...
  3. Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!: Hello... I had a fresh install of Windows10 a month ago.After the installation I have problems with the cursor, it becomes really big for no reason.I go to the Mouse Settings and there is no change in the settings... after I slide to the right and go back to the left the...
  4. Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs...

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs...: This is frustrating. I'm a new Win10 user. The issue is when using Chrome and multiple tabs within Chrome and I open another Chrome page. My is monitor is split between the two browsers/windows. There's nothing else open. Randomly when I move my mouse over to the X to close...
  6. Abnormal heating of CPU in just one tab of Google chrome.

in Windows 10 Support
    Abnormal heating of CPU in just one tab of Google chrome.: I have Windows 10 version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1082). Chrome is known to hog a lot of memory. There has been many posts on the web. Surprisingly I have just one open tab in Chrome and the temperature of my laptop CPU shot to 95 degrees celsius. When I closed chrome, the...
  7. One Chrome tab opens off screen

in Browsers and Email
    One Chrome tab opens off screen: So at work, I have 2 external monitors that are 1440p running off a laptop that's 1080p. I use Chrome to browse internal systems, one specific page just started opening with the top half of the window off the top of the external monitor. I've tried moving it and closing it,...
  8. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge: I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] . I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem? 142164
  9. When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded

in Browsers and Email
    When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded: Good day all, I have several folders with multiple favorites on my Edge favorites bar. When I right-click a folder and select open-all it opens multiple tabs, one for each website. As expected. But the webpages are not loaded. The webpage of each tab is only loaded when I...
  10. Huge tabs in internet explorer, edge and chrome have normal sized tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Huge tabs in internet explorer, edge and chrome have normal sized tabs: Hi guys! We're having an issue with a laptop computer connected to an external screen where the tabs in internet explorer are huge compared to the other browsers. When not connected to an external screen there is no problem with huge tabs. Please see attached screenshot,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome has become unusable massive size of text