Windows 10: chromecast from windows 10 photo app

Discus and support chromecast from windows 10 photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can microsoft photo on windows 10 cast to tv using chromecast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Randel, Jul 21, 2018.

1. chromecast from windows 10 photo app

can microsoft photo on windows 10 cast to tv using chromecast

:)

Tom Randel, Jul 21, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Photos App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:
    Follow the below steps to update apps from store.

• Open Windows store.
    • Click on the sign in icon next to the search option.
    • Select the option download & update.
    • Click on the check for the updates.

Method 2:
    I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2018
  4. chromecast from windows 10 photo app

Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

chromecast from windows 10 photo app

1. chromecast from windows 10 photo app - Similar Threads - chromecast photo app

2. Win 10 and Chromecast.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 and Chromecast.: To keep a stabel Network between My Laptop and Chromecast are an impossible task: Have trayed to use VLC and Plex for video, when it Works totally fantastic. but sp seldom. Have use my mobile so there never are anything. Have TV on serval places in the house, so you gone make...
  3. ChromeCast app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ChromeCast app: I just recently bought the ChromeCast app on my laptop and my Oculus Quest isn't able to see it on its casting list. I just wanna know if this app is compatible with VR and if so, then it must be my headset....
  4. Recover photos from the photo app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover photos from the photo app on windows 10: Hello!! Ok have a laptop that is like 8 years old. I was trying to save selected photos and made an album i was working on moving to an sd card. Well this morning my comouter will not turn on it says an error code. Anyhow just wondering if there js a way to recover the photos...
  5. Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app: I recently tried to export all of my photos (around 15k) from 2010 iMac to my Windows 10 computer. I followed the instructions that I found at https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/move-mac-files-windows-pc. The result was that 2/3 of my photos were imported into my Windows 10...
  6. Chromecast

in Windows 10 Support
    Chromecast: I bought a Chromecast and plugged it into my television and can see Chromecast and the number behind it. Now I go to the Chrome Web Store and I do not see anywhere the chromecast icon. This is very frustrating because in the past I had no problems setting up chromecast on my...
  7. Send audio from any Windows app to Chromecast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Send audio from any Windows app to Chromecast: I have struggled to find software that will send audio from any Windows app (such as iTunes or Firefox) to Chromecast devices and Google Home speakers. The software that I have recently found and that I have been using with success is described at ......
  8. Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast: I have been trying for a long time to figure out how to cast photos from Windows Pictures sub-folders to my TV using Chromecast. I am able to cast other things but not this. When I right-click a photo in a Pictures sub-folder and then click "Cast to Device" I get "Searching"...
  9. chromecast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chromecast: Why won't my chromecast stream to my tv , except occasionally ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/chromecast/9d7f4ae9-cfa8-41b7-b4e7-fcc3984c8159
  10. VLC UWP app updated for Windows 10 with ChromeCast integration

in Windows 10 News
    VLC UWP app updated for Windows 10 with ChromeCast integration: VideoLAN the developers behind the VLC UWP app for Windows 10 has been regularly pushing out updates with new features for its application on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Continuing with the same trend the developers have today pushed out another new update for Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chromecast photos from windows

2. windows photo app chromecast

3. app to cast photo to chromecast windows 10

4. chromecast photo apps for pc,
  5. chromecast photo app windows