Windows 10: Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3)

Discus and support Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been having this issue for a bit now and can't seem to land on the correct method of fixing it. Also it's happening in multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pixel Vide, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3)

Hello all,

I've been having this issue for a bit now and can't seem to land on the correct method of fixing it. Also it's happening in multiple locations. The printer is connected via USB to one machine and shared, it can be located on the second PC but each time the drivers start to install that error pops up. Looking around the internet gets me a lot of results about uninstalling or disabling firewalls and anti-virus software, also some methods with editing the registry. Nothing seems to work.

Also have tried basic troubleshooting like reinstalling the printer, re-boots, checking to make sure services are active (like printer spooling) etc. All PC's in question are up to date with the latest build of Windows 10. If anyone could suggest any other methods that we could look in to I'd greatly appreciate it.

:)

Pixel Vide, Jul 16, 2018
  2. andryt Win User

Citizen (Ticket printer) offline on windows 10

HI Yashwant,

Issue is fixed.

here is the troubleshooting steps:

Start => All Program => CITIZEN => Driver Port => Driver Port Settings 2

Choose correct printer driver from drop down list

Remove check mark from "OFFLINE controllable mode"

andryt, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Error 0x000003e3 when trying to install a shared printer (Server 2012 R2) from a Windows 10 (winver 1703) computer

Open a shared printer prompts for Install Driver, then failed with error message:

• Cannot connect to printer
    • The operation failed
    • Error message 0x000003e3

This issue seems to only occur on some of the Windows 10 hosts after recent Windows update. Other hosts succeed in same action. The host experiencing this issue seems to have difficulties connecting to all shared printers even from different Windows Servers
    (2012, 2012R2, 2016).

Removing entries under HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Print/Drivers/Version 3 does not resolve this issue.

However, adding same network printer using TCP/IP connection directly was successful.

WANG Kaiqi, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3)

Cannot install local/network HP 1102 printer. administrator keeps blocking app.

Hi Chris,

• Is your Printer connected to a Local network or Domain network?
    • Do you get any error message?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs here as well.

Here are the steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select
      Family and other users
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3)

1. Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3) - Similar Threads - Citizen S310ii printer

2. Installing local network printer driver .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing local network printer driver .: Hi folks, I am trying to install local network printer driver on windows 10 but it gives me error as below . Windows cannot connect to the printer 0x00006e4 This issue happened for some users. The steps that I did : Restart print spooler service. Check the network...
  3. citizen ct-s310ii won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    citizen ct-s310ii won't print: Driver installed, Windows seems to say its all good. But when I try to print to it, I get this:https://youtu.be/o-u8KV4XBDoI know the printer works, I swapped it to another PC , but I can't figure out why this one just refuses to print to it...
  4. citizen ct-s310ii won't print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    citizen ct-s310ii won't print: Driver installed, Windows seems to say its all good. But when I try to print to it, I get this:https://youtu.be/o-u8KV4XBDoI know the printer works, I swapped it to another PC , but I can't figure out why this one just refuses to print to it...
  5. citizen ct-s310ii won't print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?: Hi all, I have a friend with a small business at their home that does boat repairs. I'm trying to get a receipt printer set up on one Win10 desktop PC that is shared from another Win10 computer in his shop...it used to work fine, but when I try to connect to the share, I get...
  7. Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?: Hi all, I have a friend with a small business at their home that does boat repairs. I'm trying to get a receipt printer set up on one Win10 desktop PC that is shared from another Win10 computer in his shop...it used to work fine, but when I try to connect to the share, I get...
  8. error 0x000003e3

error 0x000003e3: Hi, kindly, need your support to fix my issue when adding an Epson plq 20 printer in the Network, both machines are windows 10. The issue came up with after the windows 10 update, it has shown me this error: [ATTACH]...
  9. cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3

cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3: i have two printers connected to a PC via usb. PC is running win10 and both printers sharing status are enabled. no problem with network printing until yesterday. my laptop which is connected to network via wifi is now unable to print. i can see the printers from the laptop...
  10. HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer

HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer: OK, this is a 2 day issue of me trying to figure this out. Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10, printed fine before Christmas and now will not print to either my work printer OR my home printer. Both printers work fine. I can print from my phone and my colleague/wife's printer. - I...
Tags: