Windows 10: Civilization 2 Stopped Working

Discus and support Civilization 2 Stopped Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to get Civilization II Multiplayer Gold Edition to work? It used to work, but now it crashes when it opens a text input field. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gregyurkon, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Civilization 2 Stopped Working

Does anybody know how to get Civilization II Multiplayer Gold Edition to work? It used to work, but now it crashes when it opens a text input field. I uninstalled and reinstalled both it and the Indeo drivers (They work.), but the game won't play anymore.

:)

gregyurkon, Jan 19, 2018

2. Civilization V game stopped working after last auto-update

Hello Kemit Del,

Thanks for your helpful reply. I was able to resolve the problem by completely removing and reinstalling the Steam program.

Cheers

MarshallJonesLOS, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Civilization V game stopped working after last auto-update

Dear All, Several days ago Microsoft automatic update was installed on my machine. Since then, I have no longer been able to start my Sid Meier's Civilization V game. When I click on the Civ V icon, it prompts me to choose DirectX 10 & 11 (which I have always
    used before), but when I click on it, nothing happens??? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks, MJ

MarshallJonesLOS, Jan 19, 2018
Thema:

Civilization 2 Stopped Working

1. Civilization 2 Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Civilization Stopped Working

2. W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working: Sometimes they work, but the majority of the time there is no input.I haven't installed anything since that could have screwed up the input.Thank you in advance....
  3. W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working: Sometimes they work, but the majority of the time there is no input.I haven't installed anything since that could have screwed up the input.Thank you in advance....
  4. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI: Whenever I play Civ 6, the game crashes and I get this error message:Unhandled Exception Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Error writing address 0x90 Call Stack ----------------------------------------------------- ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???,...
  5. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI: Whenever I play Civ 6, the game crashes and I get this error message:Unhandled Exception Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Error writing address 0x90 Call Stack ----------------------------------------------------- ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???,...
  6. Problem with Civilization 4 Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Civilization 4 Game: went to: went control panel. programs and features. tried to delete civilization IV. civilization IV is totally unresponsive. tried playing the game. it would not open. the "civilization" people believe it is deleted but windows 10 will not eliminate it from programs...
  7. civilization 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    civilization 4: went to: went control panel. programs and features. tried to delete civilization IV. civilization IV is totally unresponsive. tried playing the game. it would not open. the "civilization" people believe it is deleted but windows 10 will not eliminate it from programs...
  8. That State of Digital Civility in 2018

in Windows 10 News
    That State of Digital Civility in 2018: People around the world and in the U.S., Germany, France and Belgium, in particular, are experiencing increased levels of online civility, data from a new Microsoft research study show. The findings are being released in conjunction with international Safer Internet Day, Feb....
  9. Civilization 6 CPU Priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Civilization 6 CPU Priority: Why does Windows 10 constantly set Civilization 6 at below normal priority? This game NEEDS normal to above average priority on at least 2 cores to run properly. Every time I set it to above normal priority on 4 of my 8 cores it runs great for a minute or so then chugs to a...
  10. 2 Finger scroll stops working at random

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Finger scroll stops working at random: Hey guys looking for some help. I have a Acer ES1 laptop running Windows 10. The problem i'm having is the 2 finger scroll stops working at random on sites like Youtube, etc. I am using the ELAN driver. Any ideas how i can fix this. I am terrible with computers so if you...