Windows 10: Civilization 2 Stopped Working

Discus and support Civilization 2 Stopped Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to get Civilization II Multiplayer Gold Edition to work? It used to work, but now it crashes when it opens a text input field. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gregyurkon, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Civilization 2 Stopped Working

Does anybody know how to get Civilization II Multiplayer Gold Edition to work? It used to work, but now it crashes when it opens a text input field. I uninstalled and reinstalled both it and the Indeo drivers (They work.), but the game won't play anymore.

:)

gregyurkon, Jan 19, 2018

2. Civilization V game stopped working after last auto-update

Hello Kemit Del,

Thanks for your helpful reply. I was able to resolve the problem by completely removing and reinstalling the Steam program.

Cheers

MarshallJonesLOS, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Civilization V game stopped working after last auto-update

Dear All, Several days ago Microsoft automatic update was installed on my machine. Since then, I have no longer been able to start my Sid Meier's Civilization V game. When I click on the Civ V icon, it prompts me to choose DirectX 10 & 11 (which I have always
    used before), but when I click on it, nothing happens??? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks, MJ

MarshallJonesLOS, Jan 19, 2018
Thema:

Civilization 2 Stopped Working

1. Civilization 2 Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Civilization Stopped Working

2. PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update.: Touchpad mouse works as does on screen keyboard. Have tried disabling keyboard at device manager and rebooting. Still shows yellow triangle with ! Message is 'windows cannot verify digital signature' 3 drivers shown DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys...
  3. That State of Digital Civility in 2018

in Windows 10 News
    That State of Digital Civility in 2018: People around the world and in the U.S., Germany, France and Belgium, in particular, are experiencing increased levels of online civility, data from a new Microsoft research study show. The findings are being released in conjunction with international Safer Internet Day, Feb....
  4. Civilization 6 CPU Priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Civilization 6 CPU Priority: Why does Windows 10 constantly set Civilization 6 at below normal priority? This game NEEDS normal to above average priority on at least 2 cores to run properly. Every time I set it to above normal priority on 4 of my 8 cores it runs great for a minute or so then chugs to a...
  5. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  6. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  7. ASUS TP501UB (2-in-1 laptop) Touch pad stopped working

ASUS TP501UB (2-in-1 laptop) Touch pad stopped working: my asus laptop touchpad work well in some few of months. but 2 or 3 later it is stop working. then I again install drivers and I also format my laptop again and again. but I couldn't fix this. As well my drivers not display in the device manager. please help me to fix this...
  8. Civilization V Access Violation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Civilization V Access Violation Error: I realize this is not the thread for gaming, but my post is more concerned with the type of error that is occurring with my game. I am trying to play Civilization V (latest expansion pack), and everything worked fine for about two months (all on Windows 10) until literally...
  9. 2 Finger scroll stops working at random

2 Finger scroll stops working at random: Hey guys looking for some help. I have a Acer ES1 laptop running Windows 10. The problem i'm having is the 2 finger scroll stops working at random on sites like Youtube, etc. I am using the ELAN driver. Any ideas how i can fix this. I am terrible with computers so if you...
  10. BSOD while playing Civilization 6 , CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Civilization 6 , CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hello Everyone, I have been getting the BSOD lately. It has been happening when playing Civilization 6. The latest one had the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Tim 104590