Windows 10: Class not Registered upon clicking change adapter settings Help

Discus and support Class not Registered upon clicking change adapter settings Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i Click on (Change adapter settings) and i get a error pops up [img] how can i fix this? i have done SFC 6-times did not work*Sad 32337 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kuss, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Kuss Win User

Class not Registered upon clicking change adapter settings Help

Hi i Click on (Change adapter settings) and i get a error pops up
    Class not Registered upon clicking change adapter settings Help [​IMG]

how can i fix this?
    i have done SFC 6-times did not work*Sad

:)

Kuss, Dec 1, 2015
  2. Kussiix Win User

tried that but thats not going to fix a shell error that has todo with the registry

Kussiix, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Jessen P Win User

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to ensure that the “Internet Explorer ETW Collector Service” is running in the services window and check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” to get the run window.

• Type “services.msc” and hit ok to open the services window.

• Scroll down to find “Internet Explorer ETW Collector Service” and ensure to have this service started and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Jessen P, Dec 1, 2015
  4. Kuss Win User

so i created a shortcut using explorer.exe shell:::{7007ACC7-3202-11D1-AAD2-00805FC1270E} and i get this

or this when i click on Ethernet

Kuss, Dec 1, 2015
  5. Kuss Win User
    so no one can help me here ?

Kuss, Dec 2, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Hi, maybe you might find sthg here that may suggest a solution, although it does rather seem as though this is not amenable to an easy answer:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...f-76a728d2983a
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e-db3b7fbe732b
    networking woes. - The Other Place Forums
    Vista Networking Issue - Windows Vista

Do you have any restore points? Do you use disk imaging? The latter is most strongly recommended to (probably) get you out of stressful and technically difficult situations (Aomei Backupper, Macrium Reflect - both free).

Can you advise what happened before this that might have been the cause?

Just a thought.. did you install (or upgrade to) Win 10, then receive the November upgrade? If so, and you have no other backup, you could try reverting to the Win 10 build prior to that upgrade, if you didn't have the problem then.

(Same process as e.g. reverting from Win 10 to, say, Win 8 if you had upgraded from win 8 within 30 days, but in this case, build 10586 to previous build).

Please note that 1 liners like 'bump' are not acceptable under forum rules.

dalchina, Dec 6, 2015
  7. dalchina New Member
    Ok, then suggest the options I gave you to revert to a working state.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Class not Registered upon clicking change adapter settings Help - Similar Threads - Class Registered upon

2. Need Help Class not registered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help Class not registered: I did an windowsupdate on my laptop and now several programms dont work.If I want to open them the error Class not registered pops up. I tried ctrl+shift+esc and reinstall the explorer task and I tried windows+r dcomcnfg. submitted by /u/Chris61541 [link] [comments]...
  3. ms-settings: class not registered and other good stuff

in Windows 10 Support
    ms-settings: class not registered and other good stuff: So, I managed to corrupt one of my installations of W10, on this machine, currently, in the profile user that I made, the windows button (start button) does nothing, search does nothing, and notifications (thing on right of date time) does nothing. If I enable the...
  4. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  5. 'Class not registered' error when searching or clicking links

in Windows 10 Support
    'Class not registered' error when searching or clicking links: I have only had Windows 10 for a few days --- mostly it is working well but a major fault is that when searching from Cortana, or clicking on a link, I almost always get the error 'class not registered'. Yesterday I was prevented from installing Belarc Advisor because of...
  6. Windows Search: Class not registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search: Class not registered: Windows Search stopped working. The event log shows the entry: The Windows Search service terminated with the following service-specific error: Class not registered If I attempt to start the service manually, a MessageBox pops up and tells me to check the Event...
  7. Explorer.exe "class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe "class not registered": I remember having made some changes in Windows/system32 andsysWOW64 where I changed the file extension of the file"ExplorerFramae.dll to BAK" in both the folders and also copied theold file "ExplorerFrame.dll" as before,in bothe folders which was doefollowing instructions on...
  8. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
  9. Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class Not Registered: I am running windows 10 x64, version 16299.64. On my standard local user account which I do not use often is the problem maker.......All the ModernApps and the Start Menu do not work..........A box with title 'Explorer.exe' and message "Class Not Registered" pops out.......
  10. "Class not registered" problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered" problem: Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here. What is it and how to fix it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 94329

Users found this page by searching for:

1. class not registered on network adpater

2. change adapter settings class not registered