Windows 10: Clean boot

Discus and support Clean boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I was attempting a clean boot. On the services tab I checked the hide Microsoft services then clicked on disable all. At this point I got the hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanNuttall1, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Clean boot

Hi I was attempting a clean boot. On the services tab I checked the hide Microsoft services then clicked on disable all. At this point I got the hour glass...then after 5 mins the dialogue box disappeared...i can't get it back up no matter how many times I type it in. Now my computer is in a kind of limbo..its on but no apps will work. Di I attempt a restart?

:)

AlanNuttall1, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Clean boot

Clean boot aftermath

We appreciate the information that you have provided. Since the issue still persists even after performing a clean boot, we suggest that you perform a clean boot while in safe mode. This is for us to make sure that there's no third party software interfering
    with the clean boot.

Here's an
    article
    that you can check on how to start your Windows 10 computer in safe mode. From here, you'll see multiple ways on how to start your Windows 10 computer in safe mode with a simple guide on how to do it.

You can also refer to this
    link
    where you'll see a step-by-step guide on how to perform a clean boot in Windows 10.

Give us an update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

Paolo Mag, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Clean boot

1. Clean boot - Similar Threads - Clean boot

2. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  3. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  4. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  5. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  6. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to fix lost functionality after doing a clean boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix lost functionality after doing a clean boot?: I performed a clean boot and lost my functionality to log in. My fingerprint nor pin will work and I’m just stuck on my Lock Screen with no access to my PC...
  8. How to fix lost functionality after doing a clean boot?

How to fix lost functionality after doing a clean boot?: I performed a clean boot and lost my functionality to log in. My fingerprint nor pin will work and I’m just stuck on my Lock Screen with no access to my PC...
  9. NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...: My goal is to install and run W11 on my new M.2 SSD after making a variety of PC upgrades. Here's the sequence of events including all troubleshooting steps taken so far:- Made sure I was grounded the whole time.- Upgraded motherboard from an old AM3+ to an AM5, MSI pro...
  10. NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...

NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...: My goal is to install and run W11 on my new M.2 SSD after making a variety of PC upgrades. Here's the sequence of events including all troubleshooting steps taken so far:- Made sure I was grounded the whole time.- Upgraded motherboard from an old AM3+ to an AM5, MSI pro...