Windows 10: Clean install BSOD during sleep?

Discus and support Clean install BSOD during sleep? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just did a clean install of Windows 10 pro x64 last night. Everything was going well it seemed. Installed all my essentials and drivers. I put my PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by c2q, Jul 29, 2015.

1. C2Q
    c2q Win User

Clean install BSOD during sleep?

Just did a clean install of Windows 10 pro x64 last night. Everything was going well it seemed. Installed all my essentials and drivers. I put my PC to sleep last night. Woke up this morning and my PC was turned on for some reason, checked event viewer and saw a "bugcheck".

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80135e3edca, 0xffffd00027645db0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 073015-11765-01.

:)

2. Beth4293 Win User

How to: Perform a Custom Installation of Windows

My computer received a BSOD during a reset and the windows would no longer boot. I got a new version to install but I get about 20% in and get another BSOD error so I'm not able to get anywhere. Any way of getting around this so o can install the clean
    version?

Beth4293, Jul 29, 2015
  3. BSOD WDF_Violation When Trying to do a Reset or Clean Install with Media

Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. Upgrade went well. Liking Windows 10 enough that I want to do a clean install of only W10 as this computer was originally XP upgraded to W7 upgraded to W8 to W8.1 and I want a fresh start.

Attempted to do a reset with keeping my files. During the preparation I get a BSOD WDF_Violation. Tried a reset 3 times with same results.

Attempted to use Windows 10 ISO disc to do a clean install and get the same BSOD WDF_Violation during the Automatic Repair screen.

Seen this as a problem on a few forums with no resolution yet.

Please help.

phred84044, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Your single dump is a 0x3B which is indicating memory corruption.
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80135e3edca, ffffd00027645db0, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiLockVad+2a ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) An exception happened while executing a system service routine. Arguments: Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg2: fffff80135e3edca, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg3: ffffd00027645db0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero. Debugging Details: ------------------ EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The memory could not be %s.[/quote]
    There are no drivers showing in the stack but Razer Synapse does show.

Code: CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1 DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B PROCESS_NAME: RzSynapse.exe CURRENT_IRQL: 0 ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17336 (debuggers(dbg).150226-1500) amd64fre LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff801364b31f7 to fffff80135e3edca[/quote]
    It may be worth running MemTest86+ just to rule out RAM, but I'd first look at updating or uninstalling Razer Synapse for testing purposes.

Download and run MemTest86+ to test your RAM. RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums

Clean install BSOD during sleep? [​IMG]
    Note
    Clean install BSOD during sleep? [​IMG]

Run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. Ideally set it off before you go to bed and leave it overnight, we're looking for zero errors here. A single error will show something's going bad with your RAM.

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Clean install BSOD during sleep? - Similar Threads - Clean install BSOD

2. BSOD during clean install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during clean install of Windows 11: I recently made a custom PC and am trying to do a clean install of Windows 11 via Installation Media. I keep getting bsod of various types, and at various points in the process. Sometimes I don't even get to the first screen that asks for language. A couple times it finished...
  3. BSOD during clean install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during clean install of Windows 11: I recently made a custom PC and am trying to do a clean install of Windows 11 via Installation Media. I keep getting bsod of various types, and at various points in the process. Sometimes I don't even get to the first screen that asks for language. A couple times it finished...
  4. Crashing during clean install

Crashing during clean install: Since my pc was acting up I've been trying to reinstall windows 10. 10 times in a row it has crashed during installation and had to start from the very beginning and crashes at different points. I've check every physical component, the UEFI settings including clearing the...
  5. Crashing during clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crashing during clean install: Since my pc was acting up I've been trying to reinstall windows 10. 10 times in a row it has crashed during installation and had to start from the very beginning and crashes at different points. I've check every physical component, the UEFI settings including clearing the...
  6. BSOD during clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during clean install: Hey, I was getting a bunch of BSOD’s and decided to do a clean install of windows using MCT and a usb, everything installed fine until I got to the getting ready screen and then got a System Service Exception BSOD. This issue has been continuous and I have tried every...
  7. BSOD during clean install

BSOD during clean install: Hey, I was getting a bunch of BSOD’s and decided to do a clean install of windows using MCT and a usb, everything installed fine until I got to the getting ready screen and then got a System Service Exception BSOD. This issue has been continuous and I have tried every...
  8. BSOD during clean install

9. BSOD during clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during clean install: Quick backstory: Had Windows 10 Pro running since it came out with relatively few problems. I decided it was time for a graphics upgrade so I threw in an EVGA GeForce 1060. Nvidia decided I needed new drivers and it has been all downhill since then. 1) I first got a...
  10. Actions during a clean install

Actions during a clean install: When doing a clean install and after clicking to do a custom install you get a box will all the current drives on the hard disk. I chose to reformat the C:/ drive as I have done many times. then continued. Today I received a message about GPT and that the partitions on the...