Windows 10: Clean install of 1607 no internet

Discus and support Clean install of 1607 no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It looks like I'm not the only one that's had internet access not work after upgrade, but I'm not getting access after a clean format and install. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SEP555, Aug 8, 2016.

1. SEP555 Win User

Clean install of 1607 no internet

It looks like I'm not the only one that's had internet access not work after upgrade, but I'm not getting access after a clean format and install. I've done all the updating,resetting and flushing that I can think of so right now I'm at a loss, and by no choice will be returning to win8 very soon.

I can only use a wireless usb to connect to my router, it says its connected to the internet but I can only load a web pages for 1min before they become unreachable. If I reboot, it will work again for 1min before stopping. And loop.....

Everything worked fine after upgrading to 1511, and even on insider builds upgrades and clean iso's.

So what has changed in 1607 that's blocking the internet?

:)

SEP555, Aug 8, 2016

2. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

On Oct 13 windows updated.

The update must've invited malware into my computer. I tried to run my antivirus after the update but it said there's no connection. Google chrome lost connection as well and then I got a pop-up saying that Windows Defender found and blocked a "Severe Trojan
    threat". So I deleted it and I still don't have connection... (weirdly) the only thing that works is the Explorer app. I have internet; the Wi-Fi works just fine but, everything else doesn't connect. It's something internal that must be causing
    the problem and it all started after the update.

P.S.

It also changed my network from private to public so I had to fix that.

And YES, I did allow these programs through the Firewall so that's not the problem.

No Internet, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

still isn't working.

No Internet, Aug 8, 2016
  4. SEP555 Win User

ok so I wiped it and installed 1511. All working great. It's 1607 that's the issue. What bandwidth sucking services have they added to it...

SEP555, Aug 8, 2016
  5. SEP555 Win User
    Yup upgraded to 1607 and the usb wireless cant open any webpage...

SEP555, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Clean install of 1607 no internet - Similar Threads - Clean install 1607

2. No internet connection after windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No internet connection after windows 10 clean install: I did a windows 10 clean install and now i cant connect to the internet? I went to device manager and under other devices it shows that things are missing like ethernet controller, pci devices, and other things? What do i do? Should i just clean install again?...
  3. Clean Boot but with Internet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Boot but with Internet?: Hello. What service/s do I not hide in the Services (in System Configuration app), so Windows Home (64-bit) Clean Boot but with internet, so that uogrqding from version or build 1903 to 2004 is smoother, using the latest Media Creation Tools Upgrade or Upgrade Assistant or...
  4. Fail to Install version 1607 KB4284833

Fail to Install version 1607 KB4284833: Hi All, I failing to install update 1607 KB424833, it automatic show us fail to install the update. Can any one help on this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/fail-to-install-version-1607-kb4284833/5701e54f-bcef-43ae-9253-01930fd672c7
  5. Build 1607 Not Installing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 1607 Not Installing: Hello, My little netbook is having trouble installing Build 1607. Currently I have Win10 Pro 32-bit, Build 10240. There was a recent update to that build, it installed fine, and now the only update that keeps coming up is Build 1607. Each time, it progresses to a certain...
  6. Win10 ver 1607 will not install on laptop

Win10 ver 1607 will not install on laptop: Current: Win10 ver 1511 build 10586.589 Acer laptop Intel Pentium P6100 2GHz, 4GB ram About a month ago I tried to update to ver 1607, but it restarted to a black screen with the dots going around in circles. I left it running for 48 hours before I forced a shut-down....
  7. New update 1607 will not install

New update 1607 will not install: I have had it with windows 10. I run a home business and my first encounter was that I told the update tool not to install windows 10. Then one morning I went to get ready and when I got back it had installed without my permission. I decided to try it an it has run perfectly...
  8. Audio music files crash Windows (1607), even after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio music files crash Windows (1607), even after clean install: I'm at a loss. With 1511, everything was fine. Since going to 1607 a couple of months ago, things have gone haywire, as documented in other threads.* Among the biggest problems has been that music files played via players (not online streaming) invariably crash during the...
  9. Reverting to 1607 with clean iso install

Reverting to 1607 with clean iso install: .Since creators update is buggy mess atm and I am done dealing with it, I am planing to clean install 1607 tommorow but I I am not sure if it won't get updated to Creators in process: You know, when you boot and saying checkin for updates? Also, if I manage to install it,...
  10. My experience installing Version 1607

My experience installing Version 1607: I had done an Upgrade from 1511 to 1607 on a client's computer this morning so I grabbed the install.esd, put it on a Thumb drive and sneaker-netted it to my main computer, used the ESDtoISO thingy to create the .iso file, burned it to DVD and Copied it to the Thumb drive...