Windows 10: Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo

Discus and support Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I currently have Win10 32bit Pro . I made a bootable USB and DVD to upgrade to the 64bit Home version, both yield the same results. Each time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Murrdogg, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Murrdogg Win User

Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo

Hello, I currently have Win10 32bit Pro . I made a bootable USB and DVD to upgrade to the 64bit Home version, both yield the same results. Each time I try to perform a clean install, it just hangs at the blue windows logo, no spinning circle just the logo. I let it sit for about 4 hours and nothing changes. I've tried many methods but none seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    Core2Duo 3ghz, 4069 RAM, 560ti video card, 1 terabyte HD. I have my hard drives partitioned btw.

:)

Murrdogg, Jul 29, 2015

2. Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo

Hello, I currently have Win10 32bit. I made a bootable USB and DVD to upgrade to the 64bit version, both yield the same results. Each time I try to perform a clean install, it just hangs at the blue windows
    logo, no spinning circle just the logo. I let it sit for about 4 hours and nothing changes. I've tried many methods but none seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Core2Duo 3ghz

4069 RAM 560ti video card

1 terabyte HD.

Intel P35 BIOS for P35-DS4 F12

I also have my hard drives partitioned

Murrdoggie, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo

I have same problem stuck on Blue logo screen. Clean install.

CPU: Xeon X5482

MB: Intel D5400XS (Latest BIOS)

RAM: 16 GB

SSD: Cruicial 256 GB

Win 10 Enterprise x64. Tried USB and DVD install same result.

GregorPapez, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo

1. Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo - Similar Threads - Clean Install 64bit

2. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  3. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  4. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installer stuck on blue logo no spinning dots.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installer stuck on blue logo no spinning dots.: Literally brand new computer ALL of the opponents are brand new except the gpu but that works and i just dont know whats going on, any tips guys? Btw heres my pc build submitted by /u/naldo29 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 stuck installing at logo

Windows 10 stuck installing at logo: hello i just recently finished building my pc and everything seems to run fine. I downloaded the windows installer to a usb and when i boot it up it rolls a couple dots at the logo then freezes completely. I dont think it has anything to do with me messing up the build but i...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots

Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots: Recently, I booted up my unused windows 10 SSD. It was all going smooth at first. I was downloading programs, so I left the computer running for the night (about 6-8h) and turned the monitor off. Next morning I turned it back on. There wasn't anything on the screen. After a...
  8. WIndows 10 Clean Install Hangs at Blue Windows Logo

WIndows 10 Clean Install Hangs at Blue Windows Logo: Hi. I would reply to one or more of the numerous existing discussions about this, but they've been locked. I ran into the same situation, and finally resolved it with a specific BIOS setting. I wanted to document that in a public location in case anyone else runs into the...
  9. Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots): All, I downloaded windows 10 ISO(I purchased it) file and created bootable DVD and USB using Rufus. I want to install windows 10 in one of the system which had corrupted windows 7 in SSD(No data or nothing is required) My system config is below Intel i5(4th gen)...
  10. Windows 10 USB Installer Stuck On Blue Logo

Windows 10 USB Installer Stuck On Blue Logo: Hi! I'm desperately trying to format my laptop and install brand-new Windows 10 on it. At first, I downloaded Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and tried to upgrade my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. The installation failed saying: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation...