Windows 10: Clean Install Of Windows 10 May be Needed

Discus and support Clean Install Of Windows 10 May be Needed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Thanks Bree, I made a printout of the instructions but now I am having connection problems. The links that are given are too slow to connect. I will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rjordan393, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Clean Install Of Windows 10 May be Needed

Thanks Bree,
    I made a printout of the instructions but now I am having connection problems. The links that are given are too slow to connect. I will save the instructions for future reference and have decided to have a pro fix my computer.

rjordan393, Apr 4, 2018

2. Hello All,
    Restore, Reset or Recovery all fail. I believe I am missing some system files. Can I still be able to do a clean install even if I do not have a key? Windows 10 was upgraded from windows 8 over the web.
    Or do I need to take it in for repair?

:)

rjordan393, Apr 26, 2018
  3. C#S
    C#S Win User
    I AM NOT ABLE TO UPGRADE WINDOW 10 AFTER DOWN LOAD

It may be that you'll need to do a clean install of Windows 10.

4. Clean Install Of Windows 10 May be Needed

Will I be able to do a clean install of windows 10 on a separate partion instead of upgrading my windows 7

Hi,

It is an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 that is free.

The Windows 7 License is incorporated into the final windows upgrade 10 installation.

If you wish to dual boot them, you will have to buy Windows 10.

Microsoft
    told CNET
    that Windows 10 will cost just as much as its predecessor. That means prices for Windows 10 will run anywhere from $110 for the Windows 10 Home package to $199 for the Windows 10 Pro edition. Additionally
    a Windows 10 Pro Pack will let users upgrade from Home to Pro for $99.

Microsoft prices Windows 10 licenses at $119 for Home, $199 for Pro

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Apr 26, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    Its very simple get the windows iso from Download Windows 10
    write to usb or dvd it gives you the option to do this boot from it delete paritions so its a clean install then install if it asks for a key skip once its installed it will active from MS servers

Samuria, Apr 26, 2018
  6. zbook New Member
    If you upgraded during the free period there should be a digital license.
    As an extra level of safety you can create a Microsoft account.
    The servers should be able to find the digital license to permit a clean install or replacing the drive or the motherboard.

These links may be useful:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ardware-change
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-10-activation
    Download Windows 10

If there are files that were not backed up or if there was no image made you may need to save the files.
    Let us know whether saving files is still needed.

zbook, Apr 26, 2018
  7. Bree New Member
    As others have said, you don't need a key because you have a digital license.

But you may not need to do a clean install, try an in-place repair upgrade first. You keep all your files and installed apps that way.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Thema:

Clean Install Of Windows 10 May be Needed

1. Clean Install Of Windows 10 May be Needed - Similar Threads - Clean Install May

2. Windows 10 - May 2020 version - Clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - May 2020 version - Clean install: 1. Why does the latest version of Windows 10 May 2020 create a recovery partition as well as thesystem partition on a clean install using a USB device created with the Microsoft Media Creation Tool? 2. Is it safe to remove? Please only sensible direct replies to the...
  3. Need Help with Clean Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help with Clean Windows 10 Installation: My PC's OS (Windows 10, 64-bit) is not booting and it was recommended that I download the Windows 10 Disc Image ISO. Following the link on this subreddit, I was able to follow the instructions and download the ISO, but it can't seem to transfer it to a USB, even though the...
  4. Need Windows 10 CD for clean install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need Windows 10 CD for clean install: Is one available yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-windows-10-cd-for-clean-install/4803c519-98ea-4408-a1e6-7ab694180c63"
  5. Need help in clean installation of windows 10

Need help in clean installation of windows 10: My computer came with Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and then did upgrade to windows 10 Recently wanted to do the clean installation of windows 10 so downloaded the windows 10 from microsoft and created iso file of it. while clean installation process found this Name Total Size Free...
  6. need to install fresh clean windows

need to install fresh clean windows: Hi , How can I install a fresh windows in my PC. I don't have a disc or something ,when I tried with restore option it asks for disc mediums . since it is a licensed version how can I get to install windows...
  7. Need help with a clean Windows 10 install

Need help with a clean Windows 10 install: After using a Microsoft account to login to Windows, then deciding to switch to a local profile, and giving myself Admin privileges, my Windows permissions are so messed up I've decided to start with a clean install. I tried reinstalling Windows hoping to fix some of these...
  8. need clean install windows 10

need clean install windows 10: This was a windows 7 upgraded to 10. The pc has had a number of issue since the upgrade. Some issues i have been able to fix but some not and others are developing or worsening. I have had a number of crashes from iqrl less than or not eaqual to nonresposive pages both...
  9. Clean-Install needed

Clean-Install needed: I think I already know the answers to my question -- but I wanted to check with the Experts here before I attempt this and ruin a working PC. (NOTE: This is my wife's PC, and she will KILL me if I mess it up!) I have an old Win10 desktop (upgraded from Win7) that is NOW...
  10. If clean install is needed

If clean install is needed: Hi I bought a windows 10 laptop removed the drive and fitted SSD drive cloned the original drive,what would happen if for any reason I had to reinstall windows 10 i dont have a product key! Would I need a product key?do i need to keep the original drive with the operating...