Windows 10: clean install or reroll to win 7?

Discus and support clean install or reroll to win 7? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; is it normal for the upgrade to lag at evrything? when i had the win 10 tp it was great and fast at evrything but once i upgraded my win 7 it seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kampfer, Jul 29, 2015.

1. kampfer Win User

clean install or reroll to win 7?

is it normal for the upgrade to lag at evrything? when i had the win 10 tp it was great and fast at evrything but once i upgraded my win 7 it seems evrything starts slow gaming has allot of lag will it help to do a clean install or am i better of restoring windows 7?

:)

kampfer, Jul 29, 2015

2. IT9135 DVB-T dongle stopped working after windows 10 anniversary update

if those didnt work. how bout rerolling back to your previous windows 10 build?

Yuri Nathan, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Morasder Win User
    No internet (Killer E2200) after update Windows 10

Sorry for the late reply, don't have as much time to try things out during the week.

I have rerolled back to the last version. I've decided to see if I can stop the update after all by setting the connection to metered. A bit of a emergency fix, but hopefully that works till I have more time to figure this out.

If that doesn't work, I will install the update again and try the clean boot you suggested to see if it gives any clues.

Morasder, Jul 29, 2015
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Inherently there will be problems, It's always best to see how it performs with a clean install, you can do this by following the tutorial here, what you're probably best doing is fresh installing on a different drive as the hardware is the same and keeping the existing 10 upgrade incase you do want to roll back to 7.

MrNeeds, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Nemix Win User
    How recent is your hardware and do you have all the needed hardware drivers certified for Windows 10?

Nemix, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    He has a Dell. I have read that many Dell users are having problems with Windows 10 upgrades.

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. clean install or reroll to win 7? - Similar Threads - clean install reroll

2. clean install windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean install windows 7: my name is DavidMy computer crashed and Microsoft informed me it was fake now there are some MS pages that won't load, and I don't have MS store and I've tried it all and something keeps happening to keep me from fixing the rest of windows 7 pro it took me 3 days and a boot...
  3. clean install windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clean install windows 7: my name is DavidMy computer crashed and Microsoft informed me it was fake now there are some MS pages that won't load, and I don't have MS store and I've tried it all and something keeps happening to keep me from fixing the rest of windows 7 pro it took me 3 days and a boot...
  4. Clean Install Win 7 HP with Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install Win 7 HP with Win 10 Home: Good afternoon, I gave my Sister a Win 7 HP SP1 [ Genuine ] Laptop a few years ago which she now doesn't use, and knowing my Sister, there will be a LOT of junk on there. I am getting it back at some stage over the next couple of weeks and I would ideally like to just Clean...
  5. Clean install win 10 on win 7 running PC

Clean install win 10 on win 7 running PC: I have intel i5 6th generation PC that has Windows 7 Professional 32bit. If I do windows 10 clean install Can I get windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-install-win-10-on-win-7-running-pc/29e86df3-77a2-4af8-9b7a-7b9fcadbe3c8
  6. Upgrading Win 7 to Win 10 Versus Clean Install

Upgrading Win 7 to Win 10 Versus Clean Install: I am running windows 7 and downloaded the free windows 10 upgrade back when Microsoft offered it and stored it on my drive. I installed it, registered, then reverted to 7. Now as I understand it, this install file is an upgrade version to be put on over windows 7. But what...
  7. Must a clean install be on the same machine to Activate with a Win 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Must a clean install be on the same machine to Activate with a Win 7: Must a clean install be on the same machine to Activate with a Win 7 or 8 key? 29846
  8. Clean re-install after upgrade from Win 7

Clean re-install after upgrade from Win 7: I had Win 7 home on my laptop (64bit), then received and installed the free upgrade to Win 10 in Autumn 2015. The laptop is now running quite erratically and very slow and I feel it is time to do a clean re-install. I do not wish to go back to Win 7, just have a clean...
  9. New clean install on Win 7 Pro Key

New clean install on Win 7 Pro Key: Hi New install of Win 10 Pro appears to have installed all drivers, chipset, graphics audio etc. I previously downloaded all updated drivers that supported Windows 10. Would it be wise to update them or should I stick with the defaults that Windows has installed?...
  10. Clean Win 10 Install on Win 7 PC Activated, with No Previous Upgrade

Clean Win 10 Install on Win 7 PC Activated, with No Previous Upgrade: My brother has an older Dell Latitude E6400 laptop that came with Windows 7 Pro. It had not been upgraded to Windows 10. He bought a new SSD drive for the laptop. I thought I would try an experiment and see if a clean install of Windows 10 on the new SSD drive would...