Windows 10: Clean installation of W10 Enterprise doubt

Discus and support Clean installation of W10 Enterprise doubt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I just acquired a Windows 10 Enterprise key and updated from Pro to Enterprise. System upgraded, installed new features, etc. My question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shadowjuan, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Clean installation of W10 Enterprise doubt

Hi all,

I just acquired a Windows 10 Enterprise key and updated from Pro to Enterprise. System upgraded, installed new features, etc.

My question is this one: next time I install Windows in a clean installation, should I use W10 Pro media, or Enterprise 90 days evaluation ISO?

I mean, if I install W10 Pro and complete the setup process, when MS servers activate (Windows activation) my computer, will then it upgrade again to Enterprise from Pro automatically? Or should I install directly from Enterprise evaluation ISO?

Thanks in advance.

:)

shadowjuan, Sep 3, 2015
  2. Shilohbob Win User
    Shilohbob, Sep 3, 2015
  3. bjm__ Win User
    W10 automatic silent updates after W10 upgrade.

I have not installed Windows Updates via Automatic for years.

I have selectively on my time table on my terms installed WinSecurity updates.

W10 Home,..... I may Schedule Restart.

W10 Pro,.... I may change via GPE Auto to Notify

W10 Enterprise,..... I may do what ever I want.

If W10 forced updates is Microsoft's gift to security then why can Pro change Auto to Notify and why can Enterprise do what ever.

W10 default peer to peer alone is enough for me to express harsh feelings against W10.

W10 default telemetry alone is enough for me to express harsh feelings against W10.

Monetizing my activity is far from protecting me.

Hey, if forced updates is a break-thru towards protection.

What took M$ so long.

Oh, and why can Enterprise do what ever Enterprise want.

Seems those darn corporate enterprises are getting hacked more that little ol' me.

bjm__, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Clean installation of W10 Enterprise doubt

1. Clean installation of W10 Enterprise doubt - Similar Threads - Clean installation W10

2. W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation: Hi everyone.I use the W10 Enterprise Eval ISO in various VM Labs for study purposes.I am also using the W10 Enterprise ISO in a VM on my main computer for connecting to work systems, my initial thought was as I am now working from home permanently I would be able to get a...
  3. W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation: Hi everyone.I use the W10 Enterprise Eval ISO in various VM Labs for study purposes.I am also using the W10 Enterprise ISO in a VM on my main computer for connecting to work systems, my initial thought was as I am now working from home permanently I would be able to get a...
  4. W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps

W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...
  6. W10 OS Clean Install on SSD

W10 OS Clean Install on SSD: I'm currently wanting to install a 120GB SSD into my PC. 1) What I want to know is, will the OS on the HDD conflict with the one on the SSD after I do a clean install on it, and make it the boot disc? All I want to use it for is the OS and the games I'm playing the...
  7. Clean install after upgrading to W10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install after upgrading to W10?: It appears that I have to upgrade install w10 to get the free W10. After that, is it possible to clean install the W10 in place of the W10 install upgraded from W7 or W8.1? 9204
  8. Clean install W10 on Surface Pro

Clean install W10 on Surface Pro: While clean installing W10 on Surface Pro, the following message was returned. Pressed Windows key but nothing happened. The bootable USB install drive was created by Media Creation Tool from MS. I also tried Recovery USB drive created from the Surface Pro machine but the...
  9. Clean install w10 from w8

Clean install w10 from w8: Hi guys, I'm stuck at a point where I cant go back nor proceed further, please assist me.. My scenario is i tried clean installation of w10 but as my partition is in GPT format it is not accepting, what I did as a mistake is I formatted the drive having w8, now my pc isnt...
  10. Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine

Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine: My new Dell Inspiron laptop should arrive this coming Monday. I've been doing some research on doing a clean install. I read where MS won't activate a fresh install over an OEM key. So my Dell with OEM W10 will be activated as such and if I understand correctly if I download...