Windows 10: Clear Event Viewer Scheduler?

Discus and support Clear Event Viewer Scheduler? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Could someone make the "Clear All Event Viewer Logs using a BAT file" self starting such as making it run automatically on a daily basis or show me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by csmdew, Nov 29, 2015.

1. csmdew Win User

Clear Event Viewer Scheduler?

Could someone make the "Clear All Event Viewer Logs using a BAT file" self starting such as making it run automatically on a daily basis or show me what code I would need to add to it to do that for me. I would just love to clear out the 10016s and 7031s codes daily. Thanks

:)

csmdew, Nov 29, 2015

2. Too many errors and warning in Event Viewer!!!

Hi,

As Bulldogxx is indicating unless there really is an issue with your computer most errors can be totally ignored. Most are really just timing issues.

----------------------------------------------------

How to Open and Use Event Viewer in Windows 7

Event Viewer - Open and Use in Windows 7 - Windows 7 Help Forums

An alternative :

MyEventViewer - Free - a simple alternative to the standard event viewer of Windows.

TIP - Options - Advanced Filter allows you to see a time frame instead of the whole file -

set it to a bit before and after the time of the EVENT.

Alternative to standard event viewer of Windows

This utility also allows you to easily clear (remove) one, several, or all of the Event Viewer logs. Only

real reason to clear them would be to make it easier to read any new Events - those recorded after

clearing.

------------------------------

TechNet - Event Viewer

Event Viewer

TechNet - Clear an Event Log

Clear an Event Log

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Getting access denied error message when trying to clear the event viewer logs

Original title: event view log LIVELD

When I clear event viewer manually going through the logs that have entries I can clear them all except for liveld. I keep getting error access denied.

David Snider, Nov 29, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

topgundcp, Nov 29, 2015
  5. csmdew Win User
    I'm using this to clear now but I would like it to run daily without me having to make it run. Some way to add it to maybe the task scheduler to run daily at 7pm or something like that, thanks.

csmdew, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Clear Event Viewer Scheduler? - Similar Threads - Clear Event Viewer

2. Event viewer clear logs without administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event viewer clear logs without administrator privileges: Dear Microsoft Team,I have a windows 11 laptop. When I am logged with a non-admin user, I cannot clear logs. Is there a possibility to permit this non-admin user to clear logs in Event Viewer?Regards....
  3. Event viewer clear logs without administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event viewer clear logs without administrator privileges: Dear Microsoft Team,I have a windows 11 laptop. When I am logged with a non-admin user, I cannot clear logs. Is there a possibility to permit this non-admin user to clear logs in Event Viewer?Regards....
  4. Is there a batch file to clear Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a batch file to clear Event Viewer?: I have one for Windows 7 and I was wondering if there was one out to clear the Event Viewer in Win 10 Home x64? OS Version10.0.18363.836 (Win10 19H2 [1909] November 2019 Update) I've just gotten Win 10 to behave as I like, but all the tweaking and restoring from backups,...
  5. Cannot clear Event Viewer logs with .ps1 script

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot clear Event Viewer logs with .ps1 script: I created a PowerShell script saved as a .ps1 file, which is stated below. Whenever I run it, it says "Access is denied" and does not clean Event Viewer logs. Please take a look at the attached screenshots and let me know what I am doing wrong. By the way, whenever I run the...
  6. Cannot clear Event Viewer logs with .ps1 script

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot clear Event Viewer logs with .ps1 script: I created a PowerShell script saved as a .ps1 file, which is stated below. Whenever I run it, it says "Access is denied" and does not clean Event Viewer logs. Please take a look at the attached screenshots and let me know what I am doing wrong. By the way, whenever I run the...
  7. Odd Request: Clearing the recently viewed nodes in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd Request: Clearing the recently viewed nodes in Event Viewer: I know this a weird question, but I'm looking for a way to clear the recently viewed nodes part of the Event Viewer, or at least the location of where the recently viewed nodes are saved in the registry. I'm not looking for how to clear events from event viewer, just...
  8. Access Denied while clearing Event Viewer error in Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Access Denied while clearing Event Viewer error in Powershell: I am trying to cleat all the events in my event viewer as I had so many errors in the past 7 days. I opened powershell & ran as administrator & use this command wevtutil el | Foreach-Object {wevtutil cl “$_”} & I had some access denied errors. PS C:\Windows\system32>...
  9. Clear All Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear All Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows: How to: Clear All Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows How to Clear All Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows Event Viewer is a tool that displays detailed information as event logs about significant events on your PC. Event logs are special files that record...
  10. Clearing event viewer entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Clearing event viewer entries: How can I construct a .bat file to clear entries in the event viewer. Thanks 12367