Windows 10: Clear or refresh Updates are available list

Discus and support Clear or refresh Updates are available list in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there a way to clear this list and rerun it?. Install KB3093266 but it still shows on list,maybe a refresh to fix. 25207 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zplugger, Oct 4, 2015.

1. zplugger Win User

Clear or refresh Updates are available list

Is there a way to clear this list and rerun it?. Install KB3093266 but it still shows on list,maybe a refresh to fix.

:)

zplugger, Oct 4, 2015

2. E72 - Phone software entry still in the updates list after I'd installed it

It disappeared after phone refreshed the list of available updates a few days later.

veselinmarkovic, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Clear App Updates Available for Download

Is it possible to clear the Windows Store Live Tile of the number of apps that have updates available for download? For example, if I have an app that has a new update but I don't want to download it, how can I clear the Live Tile?

Thanks!

Connor.C.Evans, Oct 4, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 4, 2015
  5. zplugger Win User
    Thank You Brink,worked like a charm.I will be putting this Bat. file in my bag of tricks.
    Z

zplugger, Oct 4, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Clear or refresh Updates are available list - Similar Threads - Clear refresh Updates

2. available update is not listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    available update is not listed: So, we're no 16/11/2022I check my Windows 10 version, which is 21H2The release date for that is 16/11/2021 to the day, just one year agoThe subsequent update, 22H2, was released on 18/10/2022 about 1 month agoWhen I "Check for updates", the latest one is still not listed. Why...
  3. available update is not listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    available update is not listed: So, we're no 16/11/2022I check my Windows 10 version, which is 21H2The release date for that is 16/11/2021 to the day, just one year agoThe subsequent update, 22H2, was released on 18/10/2022 about 1 month agoWhen I "Check for updates", the latest one is still not listed. Why...
  4. available update is not listed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. refresh folders after clearing searchbar??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    refresh folders after clearing searchbar??: Hi everyone, I have some questions...Do I really need to manually refresh any folder after using its search bar? Like even Windows 7 knew that when I clear my search bar after the fact I'm probably done with searching and want to see the regular folder data again. What does...
  6. Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit

in Browsers and Email
    Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit: I have edge chrome Versie 87.0.664.60 (Officile build) (64-bits) but every time I close the browser edge clear my "do not clear list". Is there a solution? 170480
  7. How to clear the 'move to' and 'copy to' lists

How to clear the 'move to' and 'copy to' lists: Is there a way to shorten the list of folders in the 'Move to' and 'Copy to' actions of Explorer's ribbon menu? I use the menu shortcut keys a lot but the drop down list of suggestions is becoming unmanageable. I have to scroll to the very bottom and 'Choose location'....
  8. available networks on the list

available networks on the list: Hi, I cannot see all available networks on the list, using win10 on ACER computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/available-networks-on-the-list/d5b43319-7dbf-4473-84c5-94e113aafea5
  9. List of available networks

List of available networks: I saw a previous thread about the wifi button on task bar not working after a major Windows 10 update. I believe I might have succumbed to the same problem. When I clicked on the button prior to the Windows update I would see a list of my available wireless networks. Now...
  10. No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No list of uninstalled apps after refresh: I recently decided to refresh my pc to fix some software problems I was having. Although I was prompted that the apps uninstalled would be given in a list on my desktop, once my computer booted back up there was no list on the desktop. Is there anywhere else this list could...