Windows 10: Clear Type problem.

Discus and support Clear Type problem. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes, when my PC restarts, I lost all my settings about Clear Type. It's on default.And if I go in Clear Type settings, nothing change when I tick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Siegfriedm, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Clear Type problem.

Sometimes, when my PC restarts, I lost all my settings about Clear Type. It's on default.And if I go in Clear Type settings, nothing change when I tick and untick the Clear Type toggle.
    Then, suddenly, after some PC restarts in different days, it works again properly.
    I recenlty bought a 2560x1440 144Hz monitor, and I've noticed this problem since the new monitor installation.But I don't know if I noticed it now, just because now is more noticeable with higher resolution.

:)

Siegfriedm, Oct 1, 2017
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Clear Type problem

Hi Marco,

Isolating which program is causing the issue might take some time, as you have to check all the installed programs one-by-one to see which program is causing the issue. If you're willing to do it, you have to enable each programs, disable it one at a time
    then reboot your PC each time you do it. It can also be possible that more than one program is the cause of the issue, so it can really take a while. If you really want to know which program is the problem, and you're willing to do the process, you can do
    so and give us an update so we can isolate the issue.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Anne Ros, Oct 1, 2017
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Clear Type problem

Hi Marco,

This issue can be caused by corrupted system files.

Since the issue happened after installing a new monitor, we suggest performing a clean boot to eliminate any software conflicts that might have occurred.
    Click on this link for
    more information on how to perform a clean boot on Windows 10.

Note: Refer to How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting section to know
    more information on how to start your computer in normal mode after the clean boot process.

We also recommend running the System File Checker tool to scan and
    repair missing or corrupted system files on Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Oct 1, 2017
Thema:

Clear Type problem.

1. Clear Type problem. - Similar Threads - Clear Type problem

2. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear Type Text Tuner!: Hi again, if I use this app, and set it to my liking, it doesn't seem to hold the settings! When I say doesn't seem to hold it, I mean the highlighted boxes have changed when I use it again!!I run as an Administrator!Is that normal?Maybe it just reverts to default!Brian...
  3. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear Type Text Tuner!: Hi again, if I use this app, and set it to my liking, it doesn't seem to hold the settings! When I say doesn't seem to hold it, I mean the highlighted boxes have changed when I use it again!!I run as an Administrator!Is that normal?Maybe it just reverts to default!Brian...
  4. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Better Clear Type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Better Clear Type: There's any Software or trick to make Clear Type better in Windows 10? submitted by /u/jeffitness1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc2ekg/better_clear_type/
  6. "Adjust clear type"

"Adjust clear type": I can get to "Adjust clear type" from Win10's start menu. But even though this is supposedly a control panel item, I can't find it in my control panel. One reference says it's under Display--but I can't find it there. Is there no way to get to this control panel setting from...
  7. clear type not showing in windows 10

clear type not showing in windows 10: Hello, how do I get clear type again? After a windows 10 update, my screen is fuzzy and clear type will not appear in search or on the control panel. Robert...
  8. Clearing Activity History Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Clearing Activity History Problem: Hi, I turned off collecting and cleared all my Activity History (Win 10 - 1803), but one file from one a month won't clear, it sticks there kind of greyed out. Nothing happens when clicked. This is a bug or ... ? Any idea about this? Regards [img] [img] 120369
  9. typing problem

typing problem: every time I type the at the rate(@) symbol which is inputed using the shift and the number 2 key but every time I try that the double inverted commas appear (") and every time I press shift+comma key the at the rate(@) symbol pops up. can anyone help me solve this problem?...
  10. Clear Type Hard to Find?

in Windows 10 Support
    Clear Type Hard to Find?: MS seem to want to bury Clear Type in the latest version. It's there if you search for it or run cttune.exe. However, I don't see Clear Type mentioned under Settings or the Control Panel. How are inexperienced users expected to know about Clear Type settings? 100089