Windows 10: Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10

Discus and support Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If Windows 10 keeps asking you for your most recent password and you see a message – Click here to enter your most recent password or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 17, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Click here to enter your most recent credential on Windows 10

In that case, have you changed your Microsoft account password recently?

If so, it could be asking you to re-enter your password to update it in Credential Manager for your account.

If it keeps asking you to enter your most recent password, then do this below to clear the old password from Credential Manager, and add the new one automatically to stop this.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Brink, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Lupercus Win User
    Click here to enter your most recent credential pops up on every re-boot.

I think I finally found it !

It was indeed an error in the credentials. as some posters already suggested - but not just in the MicrosoftAccountuser setting.

So go to Credential Manager, Windows Credentials.

1. Under Generic Credentials, there is MicrosoftAccountuser - that should be the first attempt: Fix Click here to enter your most recent credential in Windows 10

However, with me the message came back. Now I did the following:

2. under "other items" there was an entry SSO_POP_user, for the same account as used under MicrosoftAccountuser. I simply deleted that, it got recreated after reboot.

3. under "Windows Credentials" (yes, that one being under that same tab Windows Credentials) there was the login and password for entering my LAN. Deleted that one too, after rebooting and entering a server on my LAN I had to fill in the credentials again
    and then it gets recreated.

After these two extra changes - no more urging to enter my most recent credentials!

Lupercus, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10

Enter Network Credentials after Windows 10 update. What are they?

Thanks for the update. May we know the version of your Windows 10 laptop?

We would also want to verify if you have also tried to used the username and password from laptop Credential Manager details? You may check your laptop Web Credentials by following the steps below:

• Press the "Windows + S" keys on your keyboard and type in "Web Credentials", press "Enter" to get a pop-up screen "Manage your credentials".

• Below the "Web Credentials" button, you should see "Web Passwords", expand the section to see your username and password.

We will wait for your reply.

Dantley Mon, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10

1. Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Click here enter

2. Enter credential?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter credential?: I just got a screen of a cmd saying "enter credentials for asus or hit esc to switch users /sign-in methods i never put password in this laptop and i typed everything until a reseting pwd poped up here Enter password: "And I tried resseting password hereA help will make me...
  3. Enter Network Credentials message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter Network Credentials message: Good morning. Have new Windows 11 on new computer. I need to view video files ,avi, .cme, and different video specifically from different clients. Some videos come from clients with a Player file to download first and then view the files. Now when I try to view videos it...
  4. Enter Network Credentials message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter Network Credentials message: Good morning. Have new Windows 11 on new computer. I need to view video files ,avi, .cme, and different video specifically from different clients. Some videos come from clients with a Player file to download first and then view the files. Now when I try to view videos it...
  5. Click here to update your..." message to update information/credentials on the desktop on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Click here to update your..." message to update information/credentials on the desktop on...: Mail Version 16005.12228.20276.0 This was a question asked in 2015 and 2016. Both threads are currently LOCKED. It is now 2019 and I have the same problem. The ANSWER contains a link that no longer works. I also tried deleting the two accounts and then adding them back...
  6. Click Here to enter your most recent credential

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Click Here to enter your most recent credential: I have searched everywhere for solutions on getting rid of the above message, from deleting my current account and setting up a new one, to a number of other solutions. But, with all that, I am still getting this message. I would like to continue with my Microsoft account...
  7. Click here to enter your most recent credential. Microsoft needs you

Click here to enter your most recent credential. Microsoft needs you: Click here to enter your most recent credential. Microsoft needs you to sign in agains What am I supposed to do when I get this message? 39901
  8. Click here to enter your most recent credential

Click here to enter your most recent credential: I'm getting "Click here to enter your most recent credential. Microsoft needs you to sign in again." I click, but nothing happens except that my desktop comes up. Anyone else seeing this? 4027
  9. Click here to enter your most recent credential on Windows 10

Click here to enter your most recent credential on Windows 10: What is windows 10 looking for when it asks this? I click on the notification and it doesn't bring me to a password box. Is this some sort of bug? It happens to me on multiple computers. 37368
  10. Fix Click here to enter your most recent credential in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix Click here to enter your most recent credential in Windows 10: How to: Fix Click here to enter your most recent credential in Windows 10 How to Fix 'Click here to enter your most recent credential' in Windows 8 and Windows 10 [img] Information If you reset the password, or change the primary alias of your Microsoft account, then...