Windows 10: Click-Zoom removal on Surface Pro 4 Windows 10

Discus and support Click-Zoom removal on Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi looking to remove the synaptics click zoom on the keyboard mouse. Google shows that there is advanced mouse options in generic windows 10 but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by delaneybob, May 9, 2017.

1. Click-Zoom removal on Surface Pro 4 Windows 10

Hi looking to remove the synaptics click zoom on the keyboard mouse. Google shows that there is advanced mouse options in generic windows 10 but it's not on my tablet. Again this is for the keyboard that attaches to tablet.

:)

delaneybob, May 9, 2017

2. Windows 10 Maps Roads disappear when zoom to street level

I have this problem with my Surface Pro 4. I tested on another Surface Pro 4 and had the same issue, but had no problems with a Surface Pro 3 or another random windows 10 laptop. I have road names but no actual roads when zoomed in.

ScottyB0721, May 9, 2017
  3. me toooo Win User
    Touch screen finger-scroll / pinch-zoom not working after windows 10 update on my Toshiba P50t-A laptop.

I am experiencing the same issue on my Surface pro 4 after latest update. No more pinch to zoom on touch screen, gestures on trackpad work fine.

For example, can't zoom in on touch screen with standard Windows 10 photo app/editor

me toooo, May 9, 2017
Thema:

Click-Zoom removal on Surface Pro 4 Windows 10

1. Click-Zoom removal on Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Click Zoom removal

2. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4: I currently own a Surface Pro 4 i5/8gb/256gb that I am considering selling. I am planning to buy a used Surface Pro 4 that has i7/16gb/512gb as an upgrade. My question is: will I have to buy a copy of Windows 10 to install on the used Surface that I buy or do I somehow...
  3. Surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 4: Will not allow use of mouse and it is showing red as usual. Restart and shutdown were done. Also can't delete numerous emails using shift. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4/7672285a-3b80-40cd-951b-38b76f76bc2e
  4. Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pinch-zoom-in-and-zoom-out-on-surface-pro-4/84eaef72-48ee-4e46-8305-73857c32a17a
  5. Surface Pro 4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 4: I have an issue where when I switch on my Surface Pro 4 it boots are far as the screen saver and shows at the bottom that it is in Flight Mode only, no wifi etc. It also states the camera not available and requests sign in with pin which it will not accept or my password will...
  6. Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4: System and Firmware Update. 115195
  7. Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  8. Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working: Hi our boss here has a Surface Pro 4 and mentioned his Pinch and Zoom on the touch screen isn't working any longer. He used to be able to open an Outlook message and he could pinch and zoom successfully using the touch screen. I know sometimes you actually do pinch and zoom...
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: So when am I going to be able to get a nice fanless SP4 machine to match this nice Windows 10 build! My SP3 is great, but starting to feel slightly tired (keyboard is looking very worn out) and fan always spins. Time for a refresh soon once SP4 comes out! 8304