Windows 10: Clicking links in WLMail messages gives a 'Server execution failed' er

Discus and support Clicking links in WLMail messages gives a 'Server execution failed' er in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Couldn't fit it all in 'Title', so just to clarify - Since upgrading to Windows 10, clicking on a link in a WLM 2012 message results in a 'Server... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ukdeejay, Aug 18, 2015.

1. ukdeejay Win User

Clicking links in WLMail messages gives a 'Server execution failed' er

Couldn't fit it all in 'Title', so just to clarify -

Since upgrading to Windows 10, clicking on a link in a WLM 2012 message results in a 'Server execution failed' error message (after about 15 seconds of nothing happening!). Above the error message in the box is the URL of the link clicked in the email.

Any ideas what this means & how to 'fix' it?

:)

ukdeejay, Aug 18, 2015

2. server execution failed in win 10 pc

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Is there any changes made before the issue started? If yes, what was the last action?
    • Did your computer receive and update?
    You can do the following:

• Use
      Windows troubleshooter
    • If the issue persist after running Windows trouble shooter, start your computer on

Safe mode
      . See if the problem persist on safe mode.
    • You can also use
      System restore
      to restore your computer to date that it was working fine.
    Let us know how it goes.

Angelo Bar, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Media player windows 10 64 bit

niklausmikaelson, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Clicking links in WLMail messages gives a 'Server execution failed' er

1. Clicking links in WLMail messages gives a 'Server execution failed' er - Similar Threads - Clicking links WLMail

2. Fix Server execution failed error in WSL

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Server execution failed error in WSL: [ATTACH]You may encounter the Server execution failed error in WSL on one or more instances on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 system; including when you try to run a Linux distro, when you try to run a bash command in that environment, or when you try to update/install WSL or...
  3. WSL Server execution failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WSL Server execution failed: Hello, I've been using Ubuntu with WSL2 for a while now, but it has stopped functioning well the last weeks. The error I get when running Ubuntu for instance is:WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80080005 Error: 0x80080005 Server execution failed.Sure, disabling wsl...
  4. Explorer.exe Server execution failed. Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer.exe Server execution failed. Error: Hi, I've been facing this issue which I try and open "This PC" or rather any folder. I can't open any folder. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorerexe-server-execution-failed-error/e43effe0-cff5-4377-b293-ed027a4753cc
  5. systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed: This is the error: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> The question is why? No results searching with Bing and Google - though there were a few pages for Explorer and Media Player errors. There is a page from "Experts...
  6. Almost ready to give 'er, just checking in and a last question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Almost ready to give 'er, just checking in and a last question: Since my last post almost a week ago, I've been prepping for my attempt at upgrading W7 to W10. So far, here's my checklist, in no particular order: I updated Windows new OS drive has lots of room (330 GB free on C) ended up removing all programs and games from my other...
  7. Windows Media Player Error – Server Execution Failed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player Error – Server Execution Failed: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It may so happen that when trying to play music files using the Windows Media Player, you receive Server execution failed popup. Post this; you will not be able to play media files for some time. Some users reported that [...] This post Windows Media Player...
  8. Open WMP with "Server Execution Failed"

Open WMP with "Server Execution Failed": I got with "Server Execution Failed" when opening WMP in Windows 10. Searching on the web, I have tried many hints but failed all the time. What is the true cure of this problem ? Is it due to codecs problem or anything related to internet ? *** Email address is removed for...
  9. windows media player server execution failed

windows media player server execution failed: windows media player server execution failed. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-media-player-server-execution-failed/8440f89a-57f0-461d-88c9-6e63e74d8c58
  10. WLMail error message: misspelled "smtp".....

in Browsers and Email
    WLMail error message: misspelled "smtp".....: [Win10; Dell Desktop; Firefox; (lost my Word2003); Thunderbird; WLMail soon to be killed!)] Error Message is showing “smtp” misspelled as smpt, but I went over ALL of my settings and haven’t found any misspelled as smpt. Half an hour earlier, I had sent out somethings...